Saturday Scottish Cup 14/15

Crazy Feet

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies but 100 percent nothing personal or any offence towards anyone connected, neds was a harsh comment and im not silly if we played you guys on sat yous would win 4or 5 nil , so was sarcasm involved fishin for a wee hook light hearted banter poss taken wrong way

however I noticed nothing mentioned with colville fiasco

As this thread is surely to discuss teams remaining in the Scottish,why would there be any further mention of an already well documented game (not fiasco) that took place months ago?

Would i be right in saying harestanes beat Greenock 5 2 and drew 2 2 with them in the league games this season.

As for top amateur sides and juniors, no real difference between top amateur sides and district juniors a good few will be better than some district sides.

Once you get into the super leagues in particular the west premier and east premier it's a whole different level.

anyway thats the fishing and baiting over hope all take it for what it is dont think any offence was ment as ek wiz said he was throwing a line

i have watched a few of the teams that are in the last 16 lets be upfront who do you fancy to make the semi and why my selections are h/stanes blantyre celtic/ tollcross/ st pats

check the draw mate. If Tollcross and St pats get through they will meet each other in the 1/4 finals.

Would i be right in saying harestanes beat Greenock 5 2 and drew 2 2 with them in the league games this season.

As for top amateur sides and juniors, no real difference between top amateur sides and district juniors a good few will be better than some district sides.

Once you get into the super leagues in particular the west premier and east premier it's a whole different level.

Yes I believe you are right on both results there with greenock and hares

H/Stanes favourites for me. Ek-wiz certainly has no love for Blantyre!!

Back to the old teams doing well must be paying carry on I see.

Also think with regards to the "Colville fiasco", it's in the past so if anyone is still interested in it look back on this forum and read about it.

Toll cross could very well be a dark horse. Hearing big things about Shortlees too.

Tollcross could be the dark horses in this competition great team with very good players!

We (EK FC Amats) played Tollcross on Saturday & it was an excellent game. End to end, both keepers kept busy.

Whoever makes it threw from this weeks replay, think either will give Campsie Minerva a proper test in the next round.

We (EK FC Amats) played Tollcross on Saturday & it was an excellent game. End to end, both keepers kept busy.

Whoever makes it threw from this weeks replay, think either will give Campsie Minerva a proper test in the next round.

was a really good game on Saturday (watched for majority then sent off ) harshly i thought personally as there was no intent at all.

Thought we were unlucky to lose the goal late on but nothing more than you guys deserved to be honest! Looking forward to this Saturday to do it all again and hopefully get our name in next round!!

sorry mate did not look at 1/4 draw yip it looks like ek wiz has a bee in his bunnet re b/celtic my guess it must be a local thing some good teams and a few dark horses as well dont know a lot about shortlees i only know that they got battered by drum in west through this forum h/stanes look fav but they have a hard draw think the csafl can lose a few teams here its good to get back to football matters rather than what happened here or there or whos paying who ect ect

think the draw has been good to craigshill. home tie in 1/4 final if they win their home tie in last 16.

was a really good game on Saturday (watched for majority then sent off ) harshly i thought personally as there was no intent at all.

Thought we were unlucky to lose the goal late on but nothing more than you guys deserved to be honest! Looking forward to this Saturday to do it all again and hopefully get our name in next round!!

Didn't see the incident at the sending off King Leonidas, think I was still hugging people after the goal.

Wasnt that impressed with the ref to be truthful, lot of easy decisions wrong (not that it made any real impact on the game, just really frustrating to see), & it was probably one of the cleanest games of football I've seen which made it easy for him. Think one dodgy tackle in the whole game, the early booking for your boy which I did think was harsh.

We drew with Heriot Vale last season when i played with Whitehill Colin 3-3 and last season yes this season? Maybe different City are having an incredible season so far but the top amatuer teams would 100% give them a run for there money

In friendly's the bigger clubs don't put it in, when I played this year we couldn't be bothered playing so called lesser teams. In a one off game yes could happen but not week in week out.

In friendly's the bigger clubs don't put it in, when I played this year we couldn't be bothered playing so called lesser teams. In a one off game yes could happen but not week in week out.

That's a terrible attitude to have mate. When you step out on the pitch, no matter whether its against what you perceive as a so called smaller team or not, league decider or a friendly, you should still be giving 100% to win the game. Why bother turning up to play otherwise?

Didn't see the incident at the sending off King Leonidas, think I was still hugging people after the goal.

Wasnt that impressed with the ref to be truthful, lot of easy decisions wrong (not that it made any real impact on the game, just really frustrating to see), & it was probably one of the cleanest games of football I've seen which made it easy for him. Think one dodgy tackle in the whole game, the early booking for your boy which I did think was harsh.

well i thought it was incredibly harsh haha the fact im facing an 8 game ban now just makes it so much worse! I hope your boy knows that it genuinely wasn't meant the way the ref obviously seen it!

Yeah the ref was poor, like you say getting simple decisions wrong and im glad we have a different 1 this Saturday! We thought the booking was harsh aswell, caught the boy but also got the some of the ball.

That's a terrible attitude to have mate. When you step out on the pitch, no matter whether its against what you perceive as a so called smaller team or not, league decider or a friendly, you should still be giving 100% to win the game. Why bother turning up to play otherwise?

Never said that was mine, saying teams think that, happens from top to bottom.

Never said that was mine, saying teams think that, happens from top to bottom.

Ok, but the way you worded it . . quote "when I played this year we couldn't be bothered playing lesser teams" . . . certainly read to me that you were including yourself.

The effort that club officials put into organising games - getting opposition sorted, booking/lining parks, putting up nets, arranging refs, getting kit ready etc - the least these people deserve for dedicating their time, is for the players picked to represent their club at least show the same effort of commitment on the park.

Sounds more like a cop-out saying we didn't beat them in a friendly cos we couldn't be bother cos they're a smaller club & its just a friendly.

Simply hammer the wee diddy team 5,6, 7-0 if your teams that much better & then they'll not come on football forums claiming that they're as good. Easy as that.

Archived