Saturday Scottish Cup 14/15

Crazy Feet

You haven't asked me who I am.im no keyboard warrior, just calling it the way I see it same as you.

Yes it is tough for any team.

How can you be punching above your weight with all these successful players in your team, half the team won a clean sweep last year and your crying about 2 players, fs it's no 5 a side.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol am no telling ye my name.

Ok you beat teams from the premier, fair enough, but I wouldn't exactly say it's punching above your weight with the players you have, ok mason's maybe past it at the top level, but your squad is superior to all the division 2 teams.

Btw are you the manager

Relentless you are biting like a salmon. If you notice, Mr big soggy sacks is a brand new member today clearly with the intention of winding you up. There's a certain other new member who created a profile and put on a post in order to rile up a team or two lol! When you read the posts I don't think it takes a forensic scientist to work out the team they are connected with lol! good fun though ????????????

Sorry, I'm not connected with anybody, as I've said I just like to watch.

Also regarding your earlier post.idont think it was harsh, most teams in that league can only dream of getting players of that quality in.their season objective would surely have been to win league?so if they don't win it it's a fail.your right though, beating the poor stewarton team is nothing to shout about,

Just my opinion mind

Sorry, I'm not connected with anybody, as I've said I just like to watch.

Also regarding your earlier post.idont think it was harsh, most teams in that league can only dream of getting players of that quality in.their season objective would surely have been to win league?so if they don't win it it's a fail.your right though, beating the poor stewarton team is nothing to shout about,

Just my opinion mind

Lol by that I take you mean ksc.is it not possible for a neutral to come on a public forum and give his opinion?.im not connected with any one

Of course there's nothing wrong with wanting to win everything, you SHOULD be winning the league as a minimum though.i don't think it's good man management either on a public forum crying about 2 players when you have about 20.

Lol by that I take you mean ksc.is it not possible for a neutral to come on a public forum and give his opinion?.im not connected with any one

Of course there's nothing wrong with wanting to win everything, you SHOULD be winning the league as a minimum though.i don't think it's good man management either on a public forum crying about 2 players when you have about 20.

Bye KSC! Xx

Of course it is, but I think you'll get a must try harder when they don't win league.hurlford ruined ayrshire amatuer football.thats true it'll never last.there still the best teamdown here by a good bit even though you got half their team.they kept the best forward aswell

Anyway as riveting as this chat about some wee team from Ayrshire is and how they are better than everyone and should be in champions league, they arnt in the semis of the Scottish. And seeing as this is a thread about the Scottish, go start a separate thread for your world beating side.

RRG good luck in the semi against st pats but I reckon they may just pull off a wee shock, when are the semis?

Anyway as riveting as this chat about some wee team from Ayrshire is and how they are better than everyone and should be in champions league, they arnt in the semis of the Scottish. And seeing as this is a thread about the Scottish, go start a separate thread for your world beating side.

RRG good luck in the semi against st pats but I reckon they may just pull off a wee shock, when are the semis?

Craigs hill next Monday night and hares Tuesday at stenhousmuir.

Broomhouse AFC v Craigshill Thistle AFC

Monday, 20th April 2015 (7:30pm Kick Off)

Ochilview Park, (Stenhousemuir Football Club)

Harestanes AFC v St Patricks FP AFC

Tuesday, 28th April 2015 (7:30pm Kick Off)

New Douglas Park, (Hamilton Academical Football Club Ltd)

Seems there's a lot of interest especially from you Rob Roy the glory hunter. Go back to the junior forum where you also talk utter pish.

Thanks for reading my posts arsehole . Used to watch the harestanes every Saturday down my local park for years always kept a close eye on them through thick and thin.

Archived