Saturday Scottish Cup 14/15

Crazy Feet

Anyway as riveting as this chat about some wee team from Ayrshire is and how they are better than everyone and should be in champions league, they arnt in the semis of the Scottish. And seeing as this is a thread about the Scottish, go start a separate thread for your world beating side.

RRG good luck in the semi against st pats but I reckon they may just pull off a wee shock, when are the semis?

What you basing that on given harestanes top of league, pats bottom and hares already having beat them six one earlier in the season.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rob Roy Guy, I like the banter on here, and I like the sarcasim etc, but you always take it to the next level. It's easy to trash talk behind a computer, and call me an arsehole. But you wouldn't say that to my face, I know you wouldn't, you would shite it just looking at me, you don't even know me, you don't know what I look like you don't know one thing about me. Bet your a right shite bag away fae your computer. Your a coward, I know that just by your posts. Real men don't act hard behind a keyboard. Your a fucking joke! Keep Glory hunting, eventually one of your teams junior, or amateur, will eventually win something, and then you will say I told you all.

Your a fucking clown.

:1eye

What you basing that on given harestanes top of league, pats bottom and hares already having beat them six one earlier in the season.

Not saying for definate, just my opinion that there may be a shock. I know a lot of the st pats boys and a lot of experience in the team. Won't be a 6-1 result again anyway. Will be a good semi Final.

Rob Roy Guy, I like the banter on here, and I like the sarcasim etc, but you always take it to the next level. It's easy to trash talk behind a computer, and call me an arsehole. But you wouldn't say that to my face, I know you wouldn't, you would shite it just looking at me, you don't even know me, you don't know what I look like you don't know one thing about me. Bet your a right shite bag away fae your computer. Your a coward, I know that just by your posts. Real men don't act hard behind a keyboard. Your a fucking joke! Keep Glory hunting, eventually one of your teams junior, or amateur, will eventually win something, and then you will say I told you all.

Your a fucking clown.

You sound terrifying I'm shitting myself just replying

Harestanes will win the Scottish Imo that ok Big Man

Lol, if they deserve to win it best of luck to them.

I have said Harestanes for a couple of months now. Hopefully they have had there bad round and kick on but this year that is no forgone conclusion. There favs, but let's hope that's not a noose they end up hanging themselves with.

This season Harestanes are very decent as for Colville quality team finalist the last two seasons in the Scottish Cup ... Fosters prem is by far the strongest league in amateur football any team that can top that will be one of the faves for national honours Imo

Can see craigshill going to final , they put us out in quarters but it was as close a game as u could get . Harestanes to win in final tho , and let's reiterate ... My opinion ;p

Nope not allowed an opinion! Only those that think some wee diddy team from Ayrshire are allowed that, not allowed to discuss anything other than them.....sorry!

Watched Colvile a couple of weeks ago, and I am surprised they are out. They were frightening against Broomhouse, and I would have backed them to win it. So Harestanes must be really decent or maybe Colvile have had injurys and suspensions or something. Best team I've watched this season.

Colville were frightening? They struggled to beat broomhouse and werent going to until they got a very debatable pen in the last minute. Good side but not frightening. Far from it.

Colville were frightening? They struggled to beat broomhouse and werent going to until they got a very debatable pen in the last minute. Good side but not frightening. Far from it.

Watched this game and didn't think colville were great either.

However if a player has his arms over his head and ball hits it's a pen all day long.

Archived