Saturday Scottish Cup 14/15

Crazy Feet

Congratulations to harestanes!! Top amateur side!! No got a clue who Craigshill are but they did well to get to the final, was only going to be one winner!

Enjoy the party tonight rrrg thick and thin supporters like you deserve it ????

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to support your local team ! Used to back in the day when they won f**k all.

Hopefully add the league to the trophy cabinet!

Hard luck yesterday with your score sounds like a sore one.

Congratulations to Harestanes and commiserations to Craigshill.

With the league all but wrapped up and this trophy in the bag,it looks like the Kirky villagers really will be lifted by the 'stanes! :thumsup2

There could be a pattern there as soon as you p!ssed off they got successful

Hopefully you will p!ss off from the Rob Roy anaw and there could be better days ahead for the Rabs as your an absolute Fud eh a man

There could be a pattern there as soon as you p!ssed off they got successful

Hopefully you will p!ss off from the Rob Roy anaw and there could be better days ahead for the Rabs as your an absolute Fud eh a man

We are having a decent season don't you worry about that.

West is best once again just as it will be come the Junior Cup final in June.

Congratulations to Harestanes and commiserations to Craigshill.

With the league all but wrapped up and this trophy in the bag,it looks like the Kirky villagers really will be lifted by the 'stanes! :thumsup2

The Mill Utd guys got it spot on they will be dancing in the streets of harestanes tonight!

We are having a decent season don't you worry about that.

West is best once again just as it will be come the Junior Cup final in June.

Aye maybe so in the diddy league seen what the Rabs were all about last season in with the big boys

Kirkitilloch Cannon Fodder

RobRoyGuy is a w**k everytime he comments on something its wanking of Harestanes a team he doesnt play for or will ever likely to get close to well done Harestanes and unlucky to Craigshill what an achievement dont think theres ever been an amatuer side who has reached the scottish cup final in there first season! Already have there league wrapped won 2 cups and still in another 2-3 cups cracking season

RobRoyGuy is a w**k everytime he comments on something its wanking of Harestanes a team he doesnt play for or will ever likely to get close to well done Harestanes and unlucky to Craigshill what an achievement dont think theres ever been an amatuer side who has reached the scottish cup final in there first season! Already have there league wrapped won 2 cups and still in another 2-3 cups cracking season

Obviously hurting like mad the now especially after the Sunday final defeat a double whammy of epic proportions .Chin up.

Obviously hurting like mad the now especially after the Sunday final defeat a double whammy of epic proportions .Chin up.

Why would i be hurting? Im nothing to do with Craigshill or Harvester lol was supporting Craigshill purely because there a LEAFA side! Fact is you go on about a team that you dont even know any of the players sit on pie and bovril and just suck of Harestanes lol its embarassing

OK well for a start a good few of them i knew when they were growing up in the area of kirky i am from.

A few of them have played for the Roy in years gone by.

I watched them every week at home for years and enjoy seeing them being successful. Hope that is all good enough for you.

Maybe try take a bit of your own advice and realise these kind of forums are most of the time one big wind up. Try no take it all to seriously it's well embarrassing ha.

Obviously hurting like mad the now especially after the Sunday final defeat a double whammy of epic proportions .Chin up.[/

You'll know all about keeping the chin up following a team that hasn't been relevant since the 60's

OK well for a start a good few of them i knew when they were growing up in the area of kirky i am from.

A few of them have played for the Roy in years gone by.

I watched them every week at home for years and enjoy seeing them being successful. Hope that is all good enough for you.

Maybe try take a bit of your own advice and realise these kind of forums are most of the time one big wind up. Try no take it all to seriously it's well embarrassing ha.

Your still a Fud

Obviously hurting like mad the now especially after the Sunday final defeat a double whammy of epic proportions .Chin up.[/

You'll know all about keeping the chin up following a team that hasn't been relevant since the 60's

Oh Ok whatever you say. Btw we were in a Scottish final in the 70s and played a good few seasons at the top or near top of junior football since then perfectly relevant with a decent following to this day.

Anyway Good luck in the other cups in the east whatever they are called.

Personally don't like craigshill at all but how people can say things like how did they get to the final, and there was only going to be one winner is beyond me. They have a quality quality side and clearly shows as they have lost 2 games in all competitions all season. Kind of wish they won now cause Rob Roy guy is a welt

Personally don't like craigshill at all but how people can say things like how did they get to the final, and there was only going to be one winner is beyond me. They have a quality quality side and clearly shows as they have lost 2 games in all competitions all season. Kind of wish they won now cause Rob Roy guy is a welt

Hes the orange peeler! Makes sure there is water in the bottles to

ame="Flash Gordon" post="9478857" timestamp="1431885040"]

Oh Ok whatever you say. Btw we were in a Scottish final in the 70s and played a good few seasons at the top or near top of junior football since then perfectly relevant with a decent following to this day.

Anyway Good luck in the other cups in the east whatever they are called.

HaHa The Nearly Men Chin Up Bawbag

Archived