Saturday Scottish Cup 14/15

Crazy Feet

Rules are there for everyone and any team can appeal any decision they find unjust and on this occasion Craigshill have done what's best for them and appealed as there right allows them end off ffs stop crying about it

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rules are there for everyone and any team can appeal any decision they find unjust and on this occasion Craigshill have done what's best for them and appealed as there right allows them end off ffs stop crying about it

unjust ????? They played a player that was cup tied !!! Blinkers

Craigshill arent daft, they obviously believe they have an arguement. Dont think they would waste the £100 deposit out of spite.

Secondly they havent just put in an appeal the day before a cup final, they only have 7 days to appeal the decision and that was made well more than a week ago.

Flash why didn't they present the case originally??? Bottom line is they played a cup tied player.. What case could they possibly have??[/quote

In my experience with appeals its usually clerical errors or mistakes with committee procedure's etc that you would appeal if its not been dealt with 100% correct there is always a chance ..just my opinion don't know what they have appealed on

What fucking difference does that make like! Surely it should be open and transparent the reasons why?! I have deleted it for you though, just in case your offended by something that is on the main page of the LEAFA website anyway!!

post-29343-14323004272262_thumb.jpg

With regards to the ineligible player, we haven't been beating a drum about what's happened we just get on with it, so good luck to the teams in the tainted final

Stick by what I said there, we haven't been beating a drum about it we've just went on with our season, our club was cited to appear at the meeting and done so last week and whatever happened in the meeting has resulted in an appeal going in, Won't post any official documents or statements on here as the appeal process is obviously ongoing :)

Archived