Weekend Odds 15th November

Nocko

Hugo

I asked around on that Broty Edinburgh fixture if anyone else had that selection voided.

I got paid out albeit on the odds the other way around Ie whatever Edinburgh were at home i got on my payout. It was ex-gratia and i fought like hell.

Bigal

Common sense should tell you at least u should get the home price because the match got played.Ladcrooks always seem to take great delight in screwing the ordinary punter.Was your bet with ladcrooks? If it was thanks for telling me u got paid out as i will be back in the shop to demand the rest of my cash tomorrow.Cheers.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nocko I came on a public forum and blackened your name ! Hopefully I have and people realise you are a Grass, tell me why you went into ladbrokes and did what you did, nowhere did I threaten you, I did say there were a few angry men in town who were angry with your actions and why did I bet Penicuik at 5/4 ? I asked the price and was given it from the computer and bet it, I saw that the price was 4/9 and 1/2 elsewhere, ladbrokes coupon doesn't come out till Friday and I was on for 12 o clock yesterday so didn't know they had venue wrong till today and would have got paid if you had shut your gob

Nocko I came on a public forum and blackened your name ! Hopefully I have and people realise you are a Grass, tell me why you went into ladbrokes and did what you did, nowhere did I threaten you, I did say there were a few angry men in town who were angry with your actions and why did I bet Penicuik at 5/4 ? I asked the price and was given it from the computer and bet it, I saw that the price was 4/9 and 1/2 elsewhere, ladbrokes coupon doesn't come out till Friday and I was on for 12 o clock yesterday so didn't know they had venue wrong till today and would have got paid if you had shut your gob

This is very odd.

I was in Ladbrokes at just after that time yesterday. As usual the whole coupon was "greyed out" on the machine. That means all matches are suspended (while they change all the prices as McBookie have released).

Were all the games showing on display (And then removed) or did you request Penicuik ?

When the games are "greyed out" the teller can search for individual teams and see the suspended odds. They should not be offered.

As for getting paid that is extremely doubtful.

Although if you read my other posts I did get paid amended odds in a similar scenario.

Bigal

Common sense should tell you at least u should get the home price because the match got played.Ladcrooks always seem to take great delight in screwing the ordinary punter.Was your bet with ladcrooks? If it was thanks for telling me u got paid out as i will be back in the shop to demand the rest of my cash tomorrow.Cheers.

My bet was indeed with Ladbrokes. Placed on the Thursday direct from the machine (not paper coupon). Therefore my prices were hand checked and signed off.

I do not know if they were still accepting bets on the match when the paper coupon hit the shops on Friday.

I do know they did not release official revised prices.

When my return was £100s short I questioned why the game was showing void. (knowing fine well ahemmmm).

It actually took them a day to come back with the official excuse but as I had simply said Broty to beat Edinburgh on my slip 8) they decided to settle as a winner at revised prices. In terms of forming the revised prices all the feckers did was reverse the teams so I got Edinburghs official odds.

I decided to accept without any further action as in my opinion voiding the match is officially correct.

Ps I believe my settlement was strictly ex-gratia courtesy of the regional manager.

it is what it says Nocko is trying to wangle his way out of his predicament, dont care what he's saying now he was the one who alerted ladbrokes according to the ladbrokes manager

So I was in before 730 am and told them to put a message up?

it is what it says Nocko is trying to wangle his way out of his predicament, dont care what he's saying now he was the one who alerted ladbrokes according to the ladbrokes manager

There is absolutely fuckin no chance you'd have been paid out at the original odds. None whatsoever. If you were lucky you'd get the 1/2 but very likely you'd have got your money back if you'd won. Even if you were right - and my reading of this thread is that Nocko has nothing to be criticised for- any action would make no difference to the outcome. You would not have been paid as the very would have been settled under the palpable error rules.

Obviously you guys don't bet with ladbrokes cause they have made bundles of mistakes and paid out on all of them the best one being hurlford at 2/1 when hills were 1/7 round all the shops with the maximum £50 bets and paid out no problem, Nocko is denying his part in having this bet declared void but HE was the one who brought it to the attention of ladbrokes manager, I'd been in shop earlier and manager said nothing to me but after Nocko visited shop manager called me over and said the bet was void so I'll dry my eyes and look forward to getting more of ladbrokes money next week when they make the usual mistakes in Scottish cup ties

Archived