Booing of the national anthems

DA Baracus

I'm still cringing like f**k at Mastermind creating an analogy where one person is bullied into fulfilling his ambition, and sharing this as a support of no voters.

Have you considered applying for Better Together next time round?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

f**k me, that is an awful effort :lol: Why would an insecure oddball as you put it, benefit from being slapped down and told what to do by people who don't seem to benefit from his company in anyway? This 'analogy' not only has absolutely no relation to the subject at hand, it has no logical basis anyway. Persevering with a dysfunctional and seemingly needless relationship because you can't 'guarantee what will happen' is the only bit of that pish that sounds familiar. Especially familiar as this completely irrational cowardice was being roundly mocked a few hours ago on national TV.

Unfortunately for you and the rest of the seething nats, its a minority view that its a 'dysfunctional and needless relationship'. I certainly am more than happy with the way things are at the moment, and couldn't even care less if our leaders at Westminster deliver on their vow.

FAO Deeboy - I just posted a reply to you, saying ''Read the above ya cretin''. This is an appalling error, for which I'm truly sorry. I referred you to the wrong post and should have directed you to the following one - So, read below ya cretin.

''Thing is though, we're all ''British 'till we die'' regardless of what happens to The UK. It's just a geographical fact, one that the totally ignorant Brit-Nat Scots just can't grasp though and for some reason it's sooooooooo important to them.''

I'd take a guess that your destination of choice would be Southern Ireland.

I've not made a choice to get a ferry anywhere, you have.

Please tell me in very specific terms why I ought to get a ferry to Ireland? I'm looking forward to hearing this. Sounds more than a bit xenophobic to me but I'll see where you're going with this.

Unfortunately for you and the rest of the seething nats, its a minority view that its a 'dysfunctional and needless relationship'. I certainly am more than happy with the way things are at the moment, and couldn't even care less if our leaders at Westminster deliver on their vow.

Let's agree never to meet.

I was primarily referring to that absolute mess of a post, in which a guy remaining within a mutually resentful group of pals because of fear, is somehow a sensible decision. It's also not too far off how I see No voters and the UK but if you see it differently, good for you. I really don't give a shit.

I said if you're not happy you're free to leave, with Southern Ireland a most likely destination. You're quite vocal in your enjoyance of the place. If you want to make anymore sweeping generalisations, please do continue. I hope this has been specific enough for you.

Yep, pretty much saying "if you don't like the status quo then you should f**k off to where you came from" has always been considered an acceptable way of talking.

If I was to leave Scotland then The Republic of Ireland wouldn't be my first choice, even if you've imagined me being vocal in my "enjoyance" (wut?) of the place. If you want to find examples of me saying I'd rather be in Ireland than Scotland, I have another yokel searching through my posts as I type. Maybe you could ask him how far back he is to save time?

Archived