Booing of the national anthems

DA Baracus

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why can we never get the national anthem sang on time? Sounded better for the first few seconds than on Friday then just the same again surely it can't be that hard!

Nobody giving a f**k about the booing of the national anthems apart from the obvious :thumsup2

People have paid their money and they can do what they want IMO.

Never really get emotional about our national anthem anyway,especially after the referendum. It's now a bit embarrassing to sing it, especially against England.

Sent them homewards, to win again.

I thought the yes voters weren't going to sing FOS again?

How did it feel when the England fans ripped the utter c**t out of us over the referendum?

I had a laugh about it because it's a funny situation for everyone but us, and as a yes voter my conscience is clear. Imagine voting to protect this "family of nations" and then getting ridiculed for it. On a scale of 1 to 10, how abused do you feel right now? It must be like having an abusive husband begging you to stay, then laughing at you for being a shitebag when you agree to it.

How did it feel when the England fans ripped the utter c**t out of us over the referendum?

I had a laugh about it because it's a funny situation for everyone but us, and as a yes voter my conscience is clear. Imagine voting to protect this "family of nations" and then getting ridiculed for it. On a scale of 1 to 10, how abused do you feel right now? It must be like having an abusive husband begging you to stay, then laughing at you for being a shitebag when you agree to it.

Then booting seven shades out of you for even thinking of leaving.

Well said. The guy is the worse type of No Voter, an affront to the Country and a complete muppet of a poster.

Then booting seven shades out of you for even thinking of leaving.

Still safer to stay inside and get abused than leave, there's big bad men out there.

You're British til you die was a cracker, to be fair. Top bantz.

That it got a half hearted "stick your union up your arse" in response made it better.

Basically we're the joke of the British Isles, and there's some people who aren't old who still think that's a good thing. Harrowing.

I feel zero abused.

If you get precious about what English people think about your political opinion, well you have to think why you are supporting a football team.

Man up and take the banter for what it's for.

I feel zero abused. If you get precious about what English people think about your political opinion, well you have to think why you are supporting a football team. Man up and take the banter for what it's for.

The point isn't about England fans having a bit of banter, it's that your political opinion is a source of fun for them. I don't need to man up because I'm not the but of the joke, the no voters like you are. Bit of a sore one when you're the ones who wanted to cosy up to them.

In short, it's not just in Scotland where people know you're a shitebag.

The point isn't about England fans having a bit of banter, it's that your political opinion is a source of fun for them. I don't need to man up because I'm not the but of the joke, the no voters like you are. Bit of a sore one when you're the ones who wanted to cosy up to them.

In short, it's not just in Scotland where people know you're a shitebag.

Or its the England fans laughing at 'the 45' who hate the big, nasty English and wanted to break free, but that even the majority of Scots realised we are better off together.

Two months ago today and still seething. Pleasing.

Archived