Rochester and Strood by-election

SodjesSixteenIncher

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who has ever been to Poland does not want to stop immigration, they want to encourage it as much as possible.

Send UKIP and the BNP there and they'll come back drooling like the rest of us. Actually, lets just do it on the swap basis, they go out and don't come back, we got more Polish women.

Some words.............no sense.

My friend's maid is from Vietnam.

Lovely lady, makes a mean cuppa, but surely that's the kinda thing an unskilled Brit could do and get them off benefits?

:lol:

Are they related to the friend you made up to try and make a clever point about ATOS, only to completely f**k it up and end up looking like an utter vag?

Are you listening to yourself?

It's depressing to think we have students at University who think like you.

Ah yes that modern liberal concept of freedom of thought......."as long as you agree with everything I say".

I read your work on the Eco warrior thread too. Your lack of knowledge and awareness are second only to Panda and SSI, EGB, etc etc etc etc

Freedom of thought does I suppose include those who want to defend the views of racists.

It depresses me that people like you hold those disgusting views but I'm not in a position to stop you so fill your boots.

There we go. The modern liberal at work. "If you disagree, then you must hold views I find disgusting".

...and that for a party that normally does well in by-elections by hoovering up the protest votes. The coalition may have been the best thing to ever happen for UKIP.

Indeed, UKIP's rise is as much to do with the collapse in the Lib dem vote as anything else. In much the same way as the SNP were the party who were most able to capitalise on the collapse in the SSP list vote in the 2007 Scottish elections. I have my doubts whether they would be able to do anything at the general election apart from take some percentage points off the Tory share of the vote.

They did win the European elections and are polling as the thrid biggest party in the country all the same. There is SOME sort of a story to be told.

There is but your earlier comment about it reverting to a major political party is the telling one.

Nationalism always rises in times of economic hardship and declines with prosperity. UKIP will decline in popularity

This will happen with the SNP too. People want an alternative when things aren't going well for them but when the economy has sustained growth the referendum and the wave of Scottish nationalism will subside.

Archived