WWE 2K15

Francesc Fabregas

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly thought I was doing something wrong, kept pressing the start button to check the controls.

Nah, just turns out the game is fucking w**k.

Yeah, i'll go home from work tonight eager to play it.

10 mins in, Oh f**k off, just f**k off.

The constant "I know 10 other guys who want this more than you" really grinds on me.

that pisses me off I am always tanking my opponents then that arsehole always goes i know 10 other guys who want this more than you and other shit but I am doing good now and just beat that c*nt Barron now facing ryback on main event

Haven't played the game since buying it on Friday, to be quite honest.

I spent most of the morning making my guy up (from the very limited custom options) and took ages designing his move set. I started a career mode with him and was aghast to see he had been given a default move set, and that there was no way to import my own. I couldn't be bothered after that. That and Bill DeMott yelping the same crap at you all the time.

It just feels very underbaked, like half of it's missing. Even accounting for the lacklustre reviews, I'm still really disappointed with it.

Worst game ever I don't think I will ever play it again i think it is giving me depression steel cage matches are impossible to win same as getting out of grapples and submissions and I don't like anything about it tbh it's made me bite my tele and my controller I might need to go to the doctors about it

I genuinely howled at this comment.

• 2 months later...

I guess no-one else ever got into it. I thought it was pretty gash, all things considered. I gave it to a workmate so his son could play it. Just gave it away - £50 down the pan, just like that.

Hopefully WWE 2K16 is far better.

I downloaded it through Xbox live so I can't even give it away.

Furious with myself that game is utter shite.

Got it for £20 in Amazon sales with vouchers.

It's piss annoying to begin with but I was determined to get my monies worth. They've definitely fucked a winning formula though.

I actually quite enjoyed it. It's very far from perfect, but certainly improves on 2k14. Moving in the right direction, so hopefully they fix the little issues that would turn it into great rather than just above average.

It's not as good as it should be, but it's a solid effort for their first game on new gen. Just fix the stupid things like the crowd, hit detection and add back all of the modes from 14 and 2k16 should be a belter.

Oh, get rid of Yukes aswell, useless shites.

• 3 months later...

Got a nice wee bonus at work so bought myself an xbox1 and got this in the bundle. First wrestling game ive played in a few years and i fucking hate it. Career Mode is frustrating the life out me (paper, scissors, fucking rock in a grapple) Im slow as f**k trying to find the red bit in the circle, ive that fat w**k at the bottom of the ring telling me im pish and 10 other guys want it better. I'd jump out that ring and DDT the p***k on the floor except I cant fucking grapple. Cant kick out a pin, no idea how to get out a submission and every time i tried to check an item of clothing on a character I had a half hour wait between loading.

Pish pish and more pish.

Archived