Battlestar Galactica

milton75

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0027UY8B8/ref=gb1h_tit_c-3_3427_2c68bbdf?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1PKN9TQAMJ2AQE6X12YT&pf_rd_i=161428031&pf_rd_p=559703427

£22.99 blu-ray region free on Amazon Black Friday right now. Worth a grab for anyone that likes it.

But not for those that don't.

Unless as a present.

Or because they're worried they might change their minds.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0027UY8B8/ref=gb1h_tit_c-3_3427_2c68bbdf?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1PKN9TQAMJ2AQE6X12YT&pf_rd_i=161428031&pf_rd_p=559703427

£22.99 blu-ray region free on Amazon Black Friday right now. Worth a grab for anyone that likes it.

But not for those that don't.

Unless as a present.

Or because they're worried they might change their minds.

Thought that was the original one and was like ya wee dancer, then i discovered it was the bland remake and was like bugger it.

It's brilliant. There are certainly a good few episodes that could be cut or merged to 'streamline' it, and the 'angels' stuff was daft and almost lazy, but it was a really enjoyable show.

Baltar was the boy. He just fucked absolutely everyone. I'm sure there must be a deleted scene where he fucks Bill Adama. His space harem was tremendous. Humanity is near extinction and trying to find a place to live before the supplies and fuel run out and they die, all whilst being hunted by mental robots intent on wiping them out, and Baltar decides the best course of action is to try and shag his way out of it.

It's brilliant. There are certainly a good few episodes that could be cut or merged to 'streamline' it, and the 'angels' stuff was daft and almost lazy, but it was a really enjoyable show.

Baltar was the boy. He just fucked absolutely everyone. I'm sure there must be a deleted scene where he fucks Bill Adama. His space harem was tremendous. Humanity is near extinction and trying to find a place to live before the supplies and fuel run out and they die, all whilst being hunted by mental robots intent on wiping them out, and Baltar decides the best course of action is to try and shag his way out of it.

Can't really see a flaw in that plan tbh. And let's not forget, even when there wasn't any actual women around he had a sex mad "head Six" that was willing to beat him off at any given opportunity.

edit: and "NO MORE MR NICE GAIUS!!" was a pinnacle that the script writers struggled to top for the entire run of the show.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Can't really see a flaw in that plan tbh. And let's not forget, even when there wasn't any actual women around he had a sex mad "head Six" that was willing to beat him off at any given opportunity.

edit: and "NO MORE MR NICE GAIUS!!" was a pinnacle that the script writers struggled to top for the entire run of the show.

It was the best plan. Whilst folk ran about flapping about all sorts of shit, Baltar was shagging humams, cylons and I'm pretty sure he even tried to f**k Galactica. Yes, the actual military spaceship itself.