the morton unoffical site?

brett

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You not go any inside info to share wi us Nick???????.

Wow. THAT was witty.

VERY witty.

Very witty INDEED, actually.

For someone, that is, who can't even manage to spell his own username correctly in his sig.

"joecavan", for god's sake???

• 2 weeks later...

Routine maintenance?

After two weeks back up and running?

I prefer the theory that the club pulls it every time the team don't bail out Duffy and the fans begin to turn.

The quicker the Raes tell this clown to f*ck off, then f*ck off themselves, the better.

After two weeks back up and running?

I prefer the theory that the club pulls it every time the team don't bail out Duffy and the fans begin to turn.

The quicker the Raes tell this clown to f*ck off, then f*ck off themselves, the better.

Well there was a lot of money spent getting the server fixed so it seems a dreadful waste if it's now been made redundant by order of HawHaw.

I realise that the Interweb is the place where all the conspiracy theorists of the world go to get attention, but seriously, does anyone really believe that after a poor result GMFC somehow get the plug pulled on the messageboard just to "silence" a few knicker-wettingly hysterical posters and their opinions?

Grow up , and get real.

I realise that the Interweb is the place where all the conspiracy theorists of the world go to get attention, but seriously, does anyone really believe that after a poor result GMFC somehow get the plug pulled on the messageboard just to "silence" a few knicker-wettingly hysterical posters and their opinions?

Grow up , and get real.

Yes

Grow up , and get real.

Woof woof! :lol:

Archived