Top Posters and Utter Roasters of SPFL Championship 2014

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Queens and Raith have the best fans on here if you actually want to form a discussion about football - as rare as it is. The regular Hearts and Hibs posters are utterly dreadful. The irregular ones are fantastic so it balances it out.

^^ seething mess.

Tbh I've never had a problem with hibs or hearts fans they're good for a laugh and will talk about the football aswell

Goog morning Championship club fans.

Dumbarton will be up this moning, early afternoon prior to me departing for the beautiful tryptic that is Firhill park.

I will be embibing expensive imported and lager and probably some French brandy to warm me up therefore I shall avoid posting, on this thread ;) , this evening.

The good news means that tomorrow is Super Sunday with a quality triumvirate of clubs to round off this ceremony.

Line up is Queen of the South followed by the Queens of the East, Hearts and Hibs #bants

Enjoy your day watching the second best league in Scotland.

Thank you.

Goog morning Championship club fans.

Dumbarton will be up this moning, early afternoon prior to me departing for the beautiful tryptic that is Firhill park.

I will be embibing expensive imported and lager and probably some French brandy to warm me up therefore I shall avoid posting, on this thread ;) , this evening.

The good news means that tomorrow is Super Sunday with a quality triumvirate of clubs to round off this ceremony.

Line up is Queen of the South followed by the Queens of the East, Hearts and Hibs #bants

Enjoy your day watching the second best league in Scotland.

Thank you.

^^^^

Hopefully has a horrible day

Good morning folks. Our journey of discovery moves to the shadow of Dumbarton rock and its Sons that reside beneath.

A few years ago despite achieving promotion to the second tier Sons fans seemed resigned to a return to the diddier leagues after a horrific run of form under Alan Adamson who was duly punted.

In stepped an ex-player with no managerial experience Ian Murray. What an impact he's had with Dumbarton enjoying some of their best moments since they departed Boghead.

Best Son of the Rock Poster 2014

post-1545-14190766127694_thumb.jpg

The Dumbarton fans seem pretty popular on here with a wide spread of votes and little if any animosity towards their fans on here. Falkirk fans are annoyed by the lack of a temporary stand but they haven't let that spill over yet.

The televised Stirlingshire Cup derby tonight should be a decent spectacle.

We had one outstanding candidate. Others mentioned were Boghead Ranter, Sonstream of 08 and The Moonster. Well done lads but it was a landslide for the man who rivals Addie for clubs followed. It is the excellent Swete Pete. A virtually unanimous choice. "Makes me laugh a lot" seems to some up his main impact on the board and that is no bad thing.

Sweet Pete, take a bow san!!!!

Bog Headed Roaster of 2014.

post-1545-1419077019475_thumb.jpg

A virtually redundant category.

Aside from stadium issues and travelling folk camping out in the carpark all seems rosy to the outsider at Dumbarton FC

N/A

"Probably the soundest fans on the championship forum"

"Haven't come across any arseholes yet"

"Most of them seem okay"

We're just some of the comments received in this category.

In fact this category only received one vote so it seems harsh to award this trophy but rules are rules so gie us a wave Third Rock From The Son.

Enjoy your game today folks and all the best to the Sons this evening.

Haggis was an awful poster, just went from thread to thread spouting shite then when called out on it he called everyone bigots.

Hes the first poster I've considered putting on ignore.

HTH :1eye

I'm sure AWRA was originally banned for a racist post? Not sure how you an call him okay after that tbh.

Thought his first ban was for using the T word.

Archived