Falkirk 3 v Hibernian 4

Think we all pretty much called that. Always a good chance of dropping points to Sevco when we were away at Falkirk and them at home to Cowden, disappointed for it to be 3 though.

Anyone know when either Farid or Malonga can be expected back? We aren't going to score any goals with that team.

You surely don't believe you've got a chance of catching Rangers? :unsure:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think we all pretty much called that. Always a good chance of dropping points to Sevco when we were away at Falkirk and them at home to Cowden, disappointed for it to be 3 though.

Anyone know when either Farid or Malonga can be expected back? We aren't going to score any goals with that team.

A bigger concern should be your failure to gain any ground on us, as well as what Falkirk obviously gained on you.

I wouldn't have thought Rangers' position would be of much relevance to Hibs, to be honest.

Bit silly. Hibs are below us in the table as we approach Christmas and have only taken one point from their two games against us. The notion that Queens represent more of a direct rival to Hibs than Rangers do, is hardly fanciful.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be hugely confident v Queens in a playoff, which is a match that looks increasinly likely to happen. So in that sense, Queens are indeed a direct rival to us. And not one that any Hibs fan with any experience watching us should just expect us to beat over two legs.

We won't finish below third though, absolutely no chance. So whilst an absolutely brutal Sevco are within a few good results (arguably before today) they should be the target. I'm not worried about reaching the playoffs, it's avoiding a playoff round that would be a big prize from here.

Archived