Spain to Morocco

iceblink

Heading for a quick trip to Malaga and back via Marrakesh this month. Can't wait for 5 days freedom from xmas getting rammed down my throat. Been to both cities before, but plan to see some of Tangier, Fes and/or Casablanca. Anyone been to any of these? Any advice, etc?

Not been to Morocco but went to Malaga for 5 days over New Year a few years ago. Was really lucky with the weather and came back as brown as a berry.

Hogmonay was pretty good.

Enjoy!

Not been to Morocco but went to Malaga for 5 days over New Year a few years ago. Was really lucky with the weather and came back as brown as a berry.

Hogmonay was pretty good.

Enjoy!

Cheers! Hoping to get lucky with the weather - there's been horrendous floods recently, so fingers crossed. Will arrange things around the weather and possibly the Fifa World Club Cup if there's no hope of sunshine

I used to live in Malaga (until just a few months ago) and I know the place quite well. Loads of brilliant pubs and clubs if you're into that, plus it's a beautiful place. Make sure you go up to the castle to see the view over the whole city, it's amazing. What did you want to know? I've also been to Marrakech, was there in April and I'd definitely go back.

Archived