How Many Goals Did The Rangers Beat Alloa By?

I had a power cut and didnt see the result.

How many goals did the mighty The Rangers score against Alloa?

Boy it must have been a barrowload, given that this is the mighty The Rangers against the part time minnows.

Any The Rangers fans on here care to let me know how many The Rangers won by? Cheers lads. :)

What an utterly cringeworthy thread !

It really is. Utterly shocking attempt at sarcasm. :unsure2:

I should be spending my time watching that brilliant actress Jennifer Aniston instead. :)

It really is nice to see that stupid trolling aliases don't necessarily affiliate themselves to the arse cheeks.

As much as I would love a fully automated, troll posting username, with a lower than average IQ, I don't think techology is that advanced yet.

Incidentally, my house was carried away in a hurricane last week when the mighty killie were playing the newco. Its an unfortunate incident as It meant I did not catch the score between the big Premiership side Kilmarnock and The Rangers. Can you furnish me with that score too? Thanks a lot mate! :)

As much as I would love a fully automated, troll posting username, with a lower than average IQ, I don't think techology is that advanced yet.

Incidentally, my house was carried away in a hurricane last week when the mighty killie were playing the newco. Its an unfortunate incident as It meant I did not catch the score between the big Premiership side Kilmarnock and The Rangers. Can you furnish me with that score too? Thanks a lot mate! :)

Distant second - it was a wee favour for Alloa in midweek - gave rangers the false impression they were a decent team.

Archived