Question Time

Elixir

20 hours ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Pi is ignoring me but he will read my post anyway and pretend he didn't...

Being "sectarian" is not pejorative. It has only become associated with being negative due to the common usage in Scotland.
Of course they are sectarian! The band belong to one particular sect just like the Roman Catholic Church is sectarian, the Muslim council of Britain is sectarian...

Pish.

Sectarianism is a form of bigotry, discrimination, or hatred

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sectarianism

Wes deflecting as ever, never been able to answer this issue.  The Orange order are a bigoted sectarian organisation who March in support of a bigoted sectarian cause, asking which songs are bigoted then is laughable i m not au fait with their songbook as I'm not a raging bigot like wes, their entire existence is bigoted and sectarian it's their raison d'etre. 

Edited by Peppino Impastato

Wes deflecting as ever, never been able to answer this issue.  The Orange order are a bigoted sectarian organisation who March in support of a bigoted sectarian cause, asking which songs are bigoted then is laughable i m not au fait with their songbook as I'm not a raging bigot like wes, their entire existence is bigoted and sectarian it's their raison d'etre. 

F*ckin hell, you're all over the place Fuzzy, we're back to the OO after attempting (and failing again) to besmirch the good reputation of the SRD as a band? If anyone is deflecting it's you.
Honestly Pep, some of what you write is readable the rest is just guff. Stick to your JFK theories mate.

And i actually meant the uda got mixed up with uvf, not surprised bigots like you are experts in the terminology of bigotry.   Wonder what the uda and srd band think they're defending against. 

The uda killed over 400 people btw,  almost all of them Catholic civilians targeted for being Catholic,  purely sectarian in motive.  It is estimated at least 80% of the info they used to target people was supplied directly by the British state.   The UK is the most vile country in the world. 

And i actually meant the uda got mixed up with uvf, not surprised bigots like you are experts in the terminology of bigotry.   Wonder what the uda and srd band think they're defending against. 

The uda killed over 400 people btw,  almost all of them Catholic civilians targeted for being Catholic,  purely sectarian in motive.  It is estimated at least 80% of the info they used to target people was supplied directly by the British state.   The UK is the most vile country in the world. 

Like I said, all over the place!! I'm not starting this whole thing up again Fuzzy, you might be using a different username, but we've been through all this before. No point in returning to it over and over, things have thankfully moved on with the vast majority.

Yeah except bigots like you who want to prevent n Ireland from moving on

Stop talking shite mate. Even Rob can't be fucked with you. If northern Ireland moved on they would be economical fucked and unlike Scotland that is an undeniable fact. The majority of their people know this and want to be part of the UK.