Question Time

Elixir

says the people who need to insult me constantly

Engage in debate then, and stop just spouting a load of pish. For example, what do you actually know about Scotland, Scottish people and Scottish politics. I await your reply with anticipation and I'll read it later on tonight. Edited by bob the tank

Engage in debate then, and stop just spouting a load of pish. For example, what do you actually know about Scotland, Scottish people and Scottish politics. I await your reply with anticipation and I'll read it later on tonight.

I dont know alot about Scottish politics and ive never claimed to know alot ;p what i know about scotland is i love the history of mary queen of Scots and her struggle the way she was betrayed by everyone was sad and she was a strong women . I would also prefer to live in Scotland over England as i prefer the scenery and it has alot of beautiful places.

I also know that tories were popular in Scotland until marget came into power and used Scotland as a guinea pig which turned Scotland into labour territory where they got complacent and started losing over time to SNP , the issue with UK wide politics is you need to do whats best for the UK while some of that wont work in scotland and gets you more hated.

I came onto this forum to debate but people bring up my appalling grammar , i may have bad grammar but im still interested in Scottish politics, and i do not hate SNP as i think they are doing what they think is right for scotland.

Edited by wotad

I dont know alot about Scottish politics and ive never claimed to know alot ;p what i know about scotland is i love the history of mary queen of Scots and her struggle the way she was betrayed by everyone was sad and she was a strong women . I would also prefer to live in Scotland over England as i prefer the scenery and it has alot of beautiful places.

I also know that tories were popular in Scotland until marget came into power and used Scotland as a guinea pig which turned Scotland into labour territory where they got complacent and started losing over time to SNP , the issue with UK wide politics is you need to do whats best for the UK while some of that wont work in scotland and gets your more hated.

I came onto this forum to debate but people bring up my appalling grammar , i may have bad grammar but im still interested in Scottish politics, and i do not hate SNP as i think they are doing what they think is right for scotland.

Good on you wotad, if it's scenery you looking for may i suggest a condo somewhere like Possil or any number of places in my great city.

The locals would love to meet you.

Why the f**k are UKIP in Wales? Nuttall replaced Farage last week - UKIPTime obviously couldn't cope with losing out on their golden boy. I guess if he's late tomorrow night they'll plug in Suzanne Evans, and have him on next week. When he'll be late, and replaced by Diane James - allowing him to finally appear in two weeks and give us over a month of solid UKIP presence.

Why the f**k are UKIP in Wales? Nuttall replaced Farage last week - UKIPTime obviously couldn't cope with losing out on their golden boy. I guess if he's late tomorrow night they'll plug in Suzanne Evans, and have him on next week. When he'll be late, and replaced by Diane James - allowing him to finally appear in two weeks and give us over a month of solid UKIP presence.

Why are UKIP in wales? maybe because they are polling 15%

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/new-poll-predicts-nine-seats-10570098

lets not talk about the biased in terms of the EU debate 3 ins vs 1 leave

Edited by wotad

I also know that tories were popular in Scotland until marget came into power and used Scotland as a guinea pig which turned Scotland into labour territory where they got complacent and started losing over time to SNP , the issue with UK wide politics is you need to do whats best for the UK while some of that wont work in scotland and gets you more hated.

Fair enough Wotad. I'm sure if its debate you're genuinely after, and aren't on the wind up, you'll definitely get plenty of that on here. Fire away with your first question/statement as long as its not a "I love farage" as you have been prone to do in a lot of your previous posts

Fair enough Wotad. I'm sure if its debate you're genuinely after, and aren't on the wind up, you'll definitely get plenty of that on here. Fire away with your first question/statement as long as its not a "I love farage" as you have been prone to do in a lot of your previous posts

i want farage replaced so i dont love him, ive had alot debate today xd

Like it or not, UKIP nearly topped the Welsh poll in the 2014 European Elections.

Labour - 206,322 (28.2%)

UKIP - 201983 (27.6%)

Tory - 127,742 (17.4%)

Plaid - 111, 864 (15.3%)

The real question is why did the BBC not invite one of UKIP's four MEPs in Wales? Does it allow UKIP/Farage to dictate who goes on Question Time?

Like it or not, UKIP nearly topped the Welsh poll in the 2014 European Elections.

Labour - 206,322 (28.2%)

UKIP - 201983 (27.6%)

Tory - 127,742 (17.4%)

Plaid - 111, 864 (15.3%)

The real question is why did the BBC not invite one of UKIP's four MEPs in Wales? Does it allow UKIP/Farage to dictate who goes on Question Time?

Judging from last week the answer is yes. Nige couldn't make it so we got Nuttall, but the big man is so important that he must be heard this week though.

Labour - 206,322 (28.2%)

UKIP - 201983 (27.6%)

Tory - 127,742 (17.4%)

Plaid - 111, 864 (15.3%)

Probably because UKIP have one MEP in Wales. There are only four MEPs in Wales and the others are Labour, Plaid and Tory.