Question Time

Elixir

I suspect that's the case with a lot of older Rangers supporters.

Yes I've noticed that it's just the young ones that are singing when the camera pans round Ibrox during a Billy boys rendition.

Said no one ever. It's interesting that your political opinions haven't changed in any other way and still resemble those of a dyed in the wool bigoted Rangers fan apart from the songs.

No one's buying it.

Yes I've noticed that it's just the young ones that are singing when the camera pans round Ibrox during a Billy boys rendition.

Said no one ever. It's interesting that your political opinions haven't changed in any other way and still resemble those of a dyed in the wool bigoted Rangers fan apart from the songs.

No one's buying it.

You don't have to 'buy' f*ck all mate, you're not in a position to usurp the moral order and neither am I.

It's a fair point that you have no answer to though. Just another cheap petty insult towards someone you don't know on an Internet forum. Who are you to judge a guy as a shambling mess, it's f*ckin playground stuff, and yet you always seem so pleased with yourself?

Yup.  My political conscience is clear.

Three reich-wing nutters, one principle-free centrist, and an independent journo. More balanced than usual, then.

"Reich-wing nutters" ... really? Yvette Cooper or Tim Farron? "Reich wing"? Really?

Nice to see you referring to Paul Mason as an "independent" journalist when the guy is so left wing he cancels out the Tory and UKIP representatives just by farting.

Nice to see the balanced and neutral BBC giving UKIP a runout for a change.

Refreshing.

To be fair they only managed ten minutes of Suzanne Evans on Newsnight last night and an interview with Stephen Wolf on the Daily Politics today. They really need to up their game with another full hour featuring a UKIPer, lest we start to doubt Auntie Beeb's dedication to the party.