AC/DC - Rock or Bust

mcintyre_gmfc

It's got 3 songs i don't like on it(Dogs of War,Miss Adventure and Emission Control) but the rest of it is pretty decent.Less filler than Black Ice.

Rockin the Blues Away and Baptism by Fire are my favourites on it.

While i agree about Back in Black i do think The Razors Edge was a pretty damn good album.Stiff Upper Lip i hated though.Fly on the Wall might have been ok but it sounds utterly horrific.

It's got 3 songs i don't like on it(Dogs of War,Miss Adventure and Emission Control) but the rest of it is pretty decent.Less filler than Black Ice.

Rockin the Blues Away and Baptism by Fire are my favourites on it.

While i agree about Back in Black i do think The Razors Edge was a pretty damn good album.Stiff Upper Lip i hated though.Fly on the Wall might have been ok but it sounds utterly horrific.

My problem is that the band were evolving (at least within their admittedly limited style) up to and including Back in Black. Since then, they seem to have simply tried to recapture what made that album the classic it undoubtedly is. In vain, for the most part. You just have to look at the tracks they play live - the first six years of their output is vastly over-represented compared to the following thirty-odd. For example the River Plate DVD contains 13 tracks from BinB or earlier, four from Black Ice (which was the album being toured), and only two from the seven albums in between.

Archived