FAO Rangers fans - The Karma thread

So you quoted DA claiming it's worse to offer something than nothing, said he was right but are now too embarrassed to admit it?

You're also dumb enough to post the part I bolded and in the same post claim you haven't seen any bigotry here?

I do hope the pregnancy wasn't too difficult for you my equine friend because right now you're having a mare.

Thought as much. Either your comprehension skills are seriously lacking or you're worthy of a post with the Ministry of Doublespeak.

I said that Jock's claim that the Pars had done their creditors over worse than Rangers had theirs was rubbish, not that it was worse to offer nothing rather than something. It's like trying to compare a contrite serial killer with an unrepentant shoplifter.

I hate myself for responding to this kind of tripe but I also hate to see lies go unchallenged. I've seen a few of your type before, Bennett, people who twist the truth and keep repeating it until it almost becomes accepted fact. Despicable.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you quoted DA claiming it's worse to offer something than nothing, said he was right but are now too embarrassed to admit it?

You're also dumb enough to post the part I bolded and in the same post claim you haven't seen any bigotry here?

I do hope the pregnancy wasn't too difficult for you my equine friend because right now you're having a mare.

1. You will find a CL trophy in the ibrox display cabinet before you find me quoting the DA mentioning Dunfermline. You mentioned them in one of your brainfarts yesterday, but that's it. The post which contained your accusation of another poster being dumb while displaying your own ignorance - that being what the DA and myself found amusing, but evidently impossible to explain to you and bennett, despite repeated attempts.

2. Seriously, try and look away from the "my team:" label, and re-read that whole exchange. Wilful ignorance, attempts to deflect from the point, and when all else fails groundless accusations of bigotry - as with slander and libel, I offer the best defence possible against the charge of bigotry.

Maybe time you got yourself an account at Habbo Hotel, or just leave the Internet to the grown-ups.

Thick. As. Fúck.

1. You will find a CL trophy in the ibrox display cabinet before you find me quoting the DA mentioning Dunfermline. You mentioned them in one of your brainfarts yesterday, but that's it. The post which contained your accusation of another poster being dumb while displaying your own ignorance - that being what the DA and myself found amusing, but evidently impossible to explain to you and bennett, despite repeated attempts.

2. Seriously, try and look away from the "my team:" label, and re-read that whole exchange. Wilful ignorance, attempts to deflect from the point, and when all else fails groundless accusations of bigotry - as with slander and libel, I offer the best defence possible against the charge of bigotry.

Maybe time you got yourself an account at Habbo Hotel, or just leave the Internet to the grown-ups.

Thick. As. Fúck.

I quoted you being a bigot and now you can't deal with the reality of it?

You admitted using lazy stereotypes about 'you lot'

You're a bigot. You might as well post a warning telling people to read your posts in an internalised voice of alf garnet.

How can that accusation possibly be groundless?

Your club was liquidated it died, you weren't relegated you applied to come in, that rule was relaxed to allow you's entry as you's never had 3 years of accounts.

Since that happened clubs have cut their cloth accordingly, several have wiped out their debts, most are operating at a profit and are managing any debts they have....... with the exception of one club.....Rangers.

Great point! Excitment in the league may have declined but clubs in the top flight especially are running a lot better, ie Killie, Dundee Utd, Aberdeen pretty much wiped out all their debt. Rangers cause nothing but embarrassment to the Scottish game. They have had more Chairmans and board members in the last few years than people chasing Craig Whyte for money!

I quoted you being a bigot and now you can't deal with the reality of it?

You admitted using lazy stereotypes about 'you lot'

You're a bigot. You might as well post a warning telling people to read your posts in an internalised voice of alf garnet.

How can that accusation possibly be groundless?

Hmmm. You're not helping yourself here. You quoted a post of mine which you believe is bigoted. Doesn't make it so, china.

I admitted to using lazy stereotyping. No mention of where, or on which subject. You jump to the conclusion that suits your prejudiced view.

Again, the old "you're a bigot" claim. Sorry, I'm not willing to adopt sectarian, racist and generally discriminatory views to fall in with anyone's ideals. You think I'm a bigot? Report me to the Mods. I'm fairly sure it's a banning offence.

Oh, but before you do, just have a wee look at what you're claiming as evidence: I said your lot are thick. In support, there's a long and rich history of posts from the Amigos, yourself, The_GrammerPolis, youngsy with his "club is the Plc until I get told it isn't", and christ knows how many pop-up aliases. Every one of you clinging to this status as superior to the "diddies" - whose main failing in life has been not to choose the same club as you lot used to follow.

What allegation, and groundless how? (See, this is how to do it. If a poster puts up something which is unclear, ask for clarification. Saves embarrassment in the long run.)

Ok alf.

Hmmm. You're not helping yourself here. You quoted a post of mine which you believe is bigoted. Doesn't make it so, china.

I admitted to using lazy stereotyping. No mention of where, or on which subject. You jump to the conclusion that suits your prejudiced view.

Again, the old "you're a bigot" claim. Sorry, I'm not willing to adopt sectarian, racist and generally discriminatory views to fall in with anyone's ideals. You think I'm a bigot? Report me to the Mods. I'm fairly sure it's a banning offence.

Oh, but before you do, just have a wee look at what you're claiming as evidence: I said your lot are thick. In support, there's a long and rich history of posts from the Amigos, yourself, The_GrammerPolis, youngsy with his "club is the Plc until I get told it isn't", and christ knows how many pop-up aliases. Every one of you clinging to this status as superior to the "diddies" - whose main failing in life has been not to choose the same club as you lot used to follow.

What allegation, and groundless how? (See, this is how to do it. If a poster puts up something which is unclear, ask for clarification. Saves embarrassment in the long run.)

OK alf.

On one hand you try to justify your bigoted statement and on the other you try to claim that's not what you meant / said.

How'd that work out for Tonev?

Remember when you were of slightly better mental health and could admit you hate rangers fans, the vast majority of whom you've never met, because a few kids who supported rangers bullied you at school?

Now you've gone right back into denial. You can't get treatment for your conditions unless you admit them, the bigotry and obsession over rangers caused in an adult because he was psychologically scarred as a kid and never recovered.

Does it help you to blame others for the medical condition you keep having to pretend you don't have?

Ok alf.

OK alf.

On one hand you try to justify your bigoted statement and on the other you try to claim that's not what you meant / said.

How'd that work out for Tonev?

Remember when you were of slightly better mental health and could admit you hate rangers fans, the vast majority of whom you've never met, because a few kids who supported rangers bullied you at school?

Now you've gone right back into denial. You can't get treatment for your conditions unless you admit them, the bigotry and obsession over rangers caused in an adult because he was psychologically scarred as a kid and never recovered.

Does it help you to blame others for the medical condition you keep having to pretend you don't have?

On the one hand, I explain why, no matter how much you want it to be, my statement is not bigoted. There is no other hand.

Aren't there multiple threads about Tonev elsewhere? He doesn't appear to be relevant here and, like Dunfermline, doesn't represent a subject I feel qualified to comment upon.

As for the remainder of your post, I can only stand in admiration at your determination to fight your way to the top of the MH profession despite your own singular inability to communicate or comprehend written English.

OK alf.

I have to say, I didn't even mention the fact you tried to justify your bigotry by saying it wasn't sectarian or racist (once again proving that deep down you know you're a bigot).

Not even Tonev tried that one.

Also, if you're claiming you explained how having negative stereotypes about people wasn't bigoted then clearly P&B stole that part of your post.

Why don't you quote it again so everyone can see? How you achieved the impossible one afternoon in December.

Well done WKR, you just turned one of your previous lies into the truth.

Now you really are offering the best defence for your bigotry, none whatsoever, there is none.

Exactly - no bigotry whatsoever. Now, where's all this stuff you claim I've said? After all, if it's easy enough for you to ask me to provide evidence, then surely it's not unreasonable for you to abide by your own standards rather than their unfounded abuse?

I'm still confused, BTW, as to why you continue to bring this celtic player into the conversation.

Did you spot that? That was untrue - I may not be an expert in whataboutery, but I know it when I see it.

I already provided it.

Your mental problems preclude you from accepting that you're a bigot if you use lazy stereotypes all the time or admit to hating huge numbers of people due to the actions of a tiny number.

Hmmm...

Cats are intelligent, independent animals. Stereotypical statement.

Spielberg films favor sentiment over story. Stereotypical statement.

Evidence of bigotry? Maybe in your head. Also not the kind of thing I do all the time - a wee tip, fella, stop trying to put words in my mouth as your hyperbolic nonsense is pretty obviously not my style. Simply makes you look after than you are, and further weakens your argument.

Now, where have I said I hate large numbers of people - for any reason?

You've called others bigots in the past Norman and refused to back up your claims.

Just sayin...

Just lying, you mean. Anyone who treats, or supports a group which treats, a particular person, or group of people, as inferior due to matters outwith their choice, is bigoted. This support, to make it clear, includes ignoring, denying, or excusing such behaviour in others.

Hmmm...

Cats are intelligent, independent animals. Stereotypical statement.

Spielberg films favor sentiment over story. Stereotypical statement.

Evidence of bigotry? Maybe in your head. Also not the kind of thing I do all the time - a wee tip, fella, stop trying to put words in my mouth as your hyperbolic nonsense is pretty obviously not my style. Simply makes you look after than you are, and further weakens your argument.

Now, where have I said I hate large numbers of people - for any reason?

So, just to be absolutely clear:

You're saying someone who uses negative stereotypes against a group of people and also admits hating hundreds of thousands of people (possibly millions) due to the actions of a few kids at school and holds those views for decades (?) isn't a bigot?

You're also saying you never admitted that your (disturbingly obvious anyway) hatred of rangers fans is because a few of them bullied you at school?

Oh dear.

So, just to be absolutely clear:

You're saying someone who uses negative stereotypes against a group of people and also admits hating hundreds of thousands of people (possibly millions) due to the actions of a few kids at school and holds those views for decades (?) isn't a bigot?

You're also saying you never admitted that your (disturbingly obvious anyway) hatred of rangers fans is because a few of them bullied you at school?

Oh dear.

Jeezos man what a tool you are showing yourself up to be Jockstrap, aren't you displaying levels of bigotry towards WRK because you do not like him. Pot, Kettle & Black come to mind Benny.

Archived