FAO Rangers fans - The Karma thread

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd suggest a ban was in order, but the tedious cúnt would just be back within hours. At least it makes the Amigos happy to have somebody spouting shite about the "diddies".*

Well we have to put up with you and Shull so.......

Please elucidate (or hallucinate in your case).

I'm the type of hatred that Rangers have tried to eliminate? Firstly, I don't support Rangers, Sevco or any other past, present or future manifestation of RAF Lossiemouth FC. I am not a bigot and am definitely not sectarian. C**ts are c**ts whichever side of the divide they come from. So what do I hate? I hate c**ts that try to be what they aren't, who are too ashamed of what they are to admit to it. Why don't you just put "my team" as "Rangers"? Because you are fucking ashamed of the club, ashamed that their failings and corruption might reflect on you. .You despise diddies because they really have something to be proud of. They support their club for a lifetime and aren't ashamed to admit it. We may not win much but at least what we do win is done honestly. We are the people that keep you glory hunters with a club. How do you think your precious Rangers would have won so many titles with nobody to play against?

Yes, we're the one's who made your club what it was before it died. It's gone, never to return and the tribute act that you claim as your own is as real as a diamond made out of paste. Now crawl back into the cesspit you call home and leave the rest of us in peace!

Hector, as a Dunfermline supporter you've got some neck coming on here preaching about honesty and integrity.

Hahaha. So witty. If you were twice as funny it would still only make you a half-wit.

i think all clarkyboy needs in his posts is some smiley faces. Maybe his carer can show him how to put them on his posts. Even Bennett can do it and he's an imbecile

?

A complaint prompted me to read a few of his various threads; you contributed to every one of them. If I was to ban people on the basis of repetitive nonsense then you'd be nestling next to him in the can.

A complaint prompted me to read a few of his various threads; you contributed to every one of them. If I was to ban people on the basis of repetitive nonsense then you'd be nestling next to him in the can.

There'd be a fair few weeded out of the forum, if that's the criteria. And come on, nonsense? I don't think there's been anyone in this lad's class for a long time.

His offences apparently include "trolling" and "baiting". How is that any different to the contributions made by most of those who flood this section of the board and threads like the BRALT? Much of the sensible and insightful discussion of Rangers predicaments was abandoned long ago. You're obsessives who flock to these threads like flies round shite.

There'd be a fair few weeded out of the forum, if that's the criteria. And come on, nonsense? I don't think there's been anyone in this lad's class for a long time.

We really need to nurture this guy. How often does a total fruitloop come along just asking to be shat on? He's so loony even Benny and Tedi couldn't attempt to back him up.

Archived