Christmas photo's from Cumnock

Dipple burn

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant Bowie !! Bit of thought put into that an no just googled ha !

What do you mean , Bowie was driving through the dark side ( very quickly so his wheels remained attached to the car - can have wheels away quicker than the Mclaren pit crew) when he saw the scene in a bus shelter and took the picture totally as seen

No CGI or other trickery involved

I see the comparison. The Vatican is full of old weirdos who are completely out of touch with modern civilisation

a greeny from the green eye`d robroyboy.

he`s a hater right enough.ha

it`s only a bit of local banter boy.ha :green

Aye, why can those who are not from the two greatest wee towns in Scotland not just join in the banter instead of having a go at one side or the other.

They are in danger of damaging our tribute to the famous Xmas truce between Germany and the allies as hostilities between the light and dark side are temporarily suspended over the festive period

Aye, why can those who are not from the two greatest wee towns in Scotland not just join in the banter instead of having a go at one side or the other.

They are in danger of damaging our tribute to the famous Xmas truce between Germany and the allies as hostilities between the light and dark side are temporarily suspended over the festive period

here,here.

mind you I used to love playing Cumnock in the festive double headers of yore.what happened to them?

Now now chaps ,enough of this bah humbug stuff. This was meant to be a festive celebration between Cumnock and those less fortunate oot the road

A Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all my Buckfast swigging, trackie wearing , coal stealing friends out in Taliban country

Archived