Racist Peterhead v The worst support to Grace Balmoor

what an absolutely ridiculous assessment....considering the only guy making forward passes in that midfield is McKee and someone who also always drops off looking for the ball it makes you look rather silly my friend.

I agree with this actually. It's just a pity that he hasn't been doing nearly enough with the ball. He's lacking the creativity and drive to be playing that role for a team looking to be up at the top of the league. I don't know if he thinks he's doing enough in the team, but he's not. He either needs to step up and dominate the midfield or be dropped out of the team, because he's no good to us in his comfort zone of mediocrity.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well in Cammy Kerr! What is that? His second game out of 7 that he's not been booked in? :lol:

Has he got a chance of fighting it out with Paul McGinn and Gary Irvine for the RB slot in our team next season Peterhead fans?

He was one of our best players again yesterday. If he keeps up this level of performance he will indeed fight it out for a place in the Dundee first team. I hope we can keep him on loan until the end of the season.

I agree with this actually. It's just a pity that he hasn't been doing nearly enough with the ball. He's lacking the creativity and drive to be playing that role for a team looking to be up at the top of the league. I don't know if he thinks he's doing enough in the team, but he's not. He either needs to step up and dominate the midfield or be dropped out of the team, because he's no good to us in his comfort zone of mediocrity.

Not that I agree with him being booed off the pitch, but hopefully hearing that gives him the boot up the arse he needs

what an absolutely ridiculous assessment....considering the only guy making forward passes in that midfield is McKee and someone who also always drops off looking for the ball it makes you look rather silly my friend.

:lol::lol::lol:

Stop it now my colostomy bag has burst.

Our all too brief run of form entirely "coincided" with Joe McKee's absence from the side. He's a fucking abortion of a midfielder who slows our attacks down, and must leave the club along with the usual suspects.

typical response from idiots like yourself....I'll come and say hello the next time I see you..then you can know who I am

Lucky you CT you get to meet an internet hardman. Just mind and not be too unkind and/or use any big words in case fuctivano starts to bubble and smudge his make-up.

oh dear I've upset the wee soldier

Maybe if McKee had as much interest in a battle Morton would have a midfield that was not so powder puff.

The results do not lie. Without McKee in the side we can grind out results with the sand-dancer in-situ we tumble out of cups and down the league.

Archived