January Transfers 2015

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a weird one. Couldn't get even a short deal with us, barely played for Accrington Stanley in League 2 but they give him a 2 year deal in the Belgian top flight.

It's not as if Westerlo are going to win the Pro League any time soon, they were just promoted. It's the same situation as us signing Frans, in the sense none of them thought he was good enough to offer him a deal but we took a risk. Potentially a great move for us but easily could have been another Piccollo.

Daily mail reporting that west ham have made a 2m bid for young hendrie, can see him going but I think thatl ve it. Figure seems a bit much however with our last youngsters to move we had add ons ? Maybe this is just upfront cash

Was Hendrie the one that got sent off against us in the League Cup?

Yeah he was.

I'm sure most Accies fans will agree with me when I say that we're as surprised about this as you lot. He's a decent player that will no doubt improve (he's only 19) but £2m is far too much. I'm not complaining, though. If he does end up going then good luck to him, he's pulled out some good performances this season.

Linked with Paul Quinn today.

If we sign him, I'll jump off Union Bridge.

Hardly. Yes not an inspiring signing but he is on a free transfer and would only be cover for central defence and right back.

Overlap of 3.5 seasons in the Motherwell defence with Reynolds. Highly rated at well and cardiff before losing his way a bit

Hardly. Yes not an inspiring signing but he is on a free transfer and would only be cover for central defence and right back.

Overlap of 3.5 seasons in the Motherwell defence with Reynolds. Highly rated at well and cardiff before losing his way a bit

There's a reason he's at County, a team that have conceded 41 league goals this season.

He's pish

We managed 6 goals past a woeful Hamilton defence including Hendrie, and he was the worst of the lot! I wouldn't take him for free, he is dreadful!

BarraJag absolutely gutted that his amazing Graeme Shinnie still hasn't attracted any good interest from big clubs whilst other younger left backs are ala Robertson.

FWIW, I was absolutely amazed when we got money for Quinn at the time. Never rated him. Reasonable defensively, utterly brutal going forward. In addition, taking a ball from a throw in that Quinn had taken looked the most dangerous job in football for a while.

Appears to have screwed the nut, and is a lot better now, I presume. He was, and probably is, astonishingly over-rated by Motherwell fans.

BarraJag absolutely gutted that his amazing Graeme Shinnie still hasn't attracted any good interest from big clubs whilst other younger left backs are ala Robertson.

I'm not quite sure where you've been for last few weeks because Graeme Shinnie has attracted plenty of interest

I'm not quite sure where you've been for last few weeks because Graeme Shinnie has attracted plenty of interest

Steven Doris went a step further and got a trial at Birmingham when he was at Arbroath, Shinnie just being linked.... :lol:;)

Hendrie is obviously the one with more potential. Good to see Accies are still churning out successful promising young players.

Archived