#HOMFCvHFC

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any result here would provide some entertainment. Probably a Hibs win more than the alternatives though. So I'll go with that. Plus, I've grown a liking to Allan.

You seem boring enought to be a Jambi, come join us

What an awful paper the Scotsman is, Hibs win and they're still 16 points behind ffs.

Why do Hibs fans/stubbs keep peddling the "Hearts aren't playing well" comfort blanket? Ask every team in the league who's been the best they've played and its Hearts.

Looking forward to watching this. Like both Edinburgh clubs equally, both good guys. ;) Hibs win then they'll keep on the tails of Sevco, Hearts win they stay well out of reach. Win win situation. Last game was a belter and hoping for the same today. Think Hibs are due a win though so hope they do it, Sodje/Doyle etc on here are due a bit of derby day joy seeing as Hearts have been dishing out the hidings. :P

On the train, usual butterflies haven't kicked in yet though.

Have a funny feeling there'll be a few goals in this, either 4-1 Hearts or 3-1 Hibs.

Game is about bragging rights and not much else, we won't be caught in the league.

Safe travels everyone, hope you all get there in one piece, enjoy the game and make it home safely.

Can see this being a close one, hopefully not one of the over-hyped 0-0 shitefests that seem to happen once every season.

Going with 2-1 win for Hibs; Malonga to score first for Hibs.... Paterson to equalise for Hearts and Handling grabbing the winner

edit: f**k it, Boyle to grab the winner now 8)

That is beyond tragic. Fucking hell :1eye

No matter how pish we may be, stuff like that makes me very relieved to be a Hibs fan. :)

Foreign player trying to get in amongst the derby build up=tragic?

Right you are then sunshine.

On another note I'm surprised Hibs have let Harris go in that deal. Looks short of confidence but always thought he was quite dangerous.

That is beyond tragic. Fucking hell :1eye

No matter how pish we may be, stuff like that makes me very relieved to be a Hibs fan. :)

Aye, imagine being proud of making yourself a cult hero. Tragic indeed.

Archived