#HOMFCvHFC

Was wondering this too

I know this'll have been asked at the start of the season so I apologise for being 6 months late but why don't Hearts have a shirt sponsor?

Home kit is dedicated to the men who left home to go to war 100 years ago. Also hence why it has a commemorative badge and the away kit doesn't

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it not because the sponsor waived it on the home shirt as it's a commemorative shirt for the war?

Seems to be yes. I just Googled it and found an article from the Evening News from June last year. Combination of Hearts not wanting to be associated with Pay Day Loan sharks and commemorative strips for WW1.

I'll take that at half time, we've been fucking abysmal in that first half! Hibs have the right idea and are closing us down and being physical with it, Robbie seriously needs to change things in the 2nd half because we can't be that lucky twice!

Cummings booking was deserved as he taunted Hearts fans, the yellow for Craig was similar to what Gomis was sent off against Celtic for, and Walker was stupid running along the Hibs fans celebrating like that when Cummings had been booked for similar, although it was probably the Hibs fans giving Walker abuse about his brother being a peado that made him react.

There's no doubt in my mind that Hibs will be coming up with us this season, and league reconstruction will be kicking in to save you know who, they're miles better than The Rangers.

Deserved booking for taunting opposition fans . Those poor fans :(

What a load of pish

Deserved booking for taunting opposition fans . Those poor fans :(

What a load of pish

I don't make the rules mate, but they're there to be followed and the players know this, I've also just seen Walker's challenge on Gray, lucky laddie!

I'll take that at half time, we've been fucking abysmal in that first half! Hibs have the right idea and are closing us down and being physical with it, Robbie seriously needs to change things in the 2nd half because we can't be that lucky twice!

Cummings booking was deserved as he taunted Hearts fans, the yellow for Craig was similar to what Gomis was sent off against Celtic for, and Walker was stupid running along the Hibs fans celebrating like that when Cummings had been booked for similar, although it was probably the Hibs fans giving Walker abuse about his brother being a peado that made him react.

There's no doubt in my mind that Hibs will be coming up with us this season, and league reconstruction will be kicking in to save you know who, they're miles better than The Rangers.

Aye because the Hearts fans wouldn't have been giving Cummins any abuse.

I don't make the rules mate, but they're there to be followed and the players know this, I've also just seen Walker's challenge on Gray, lucky laddie!

When has there last been bookings for shooshing let alone nodding?

Rules right enough.

Nicholson and Walker are tucking in far too much to try and win the midfield battle. If we could actually get them to stay out wide and get them on the ball we might actually create a few chances.

Hibs have been pretty good to be fair to them.

Nicholson and Walker are tucking in far too much to try and win the midfield battle. If we could actually get them to stay out wide and get them on the ball we might actually create a few chances.

Hibs have been pretty good to be fair to them.

They were pretty good last time and never won. They seem incapable of taking three points from Hearts just now.

Archived