#HOMFCvHFC

Nicholson, Paterson and Eckersley were pretty good I thought.

Gomis had a bit of a nightmare and Ozturk and Wilson looked dodgy every time the ball came near them.

The big problem is we had nothing at all in the final third. Gomis and Prince weren't getting on the ball and that resulted in long balls to Keatings which will never work.

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was awful from hearts. Played for a draw from the first minute till last. Ten mins to go, drawing 1-1 at home, took up a great position to put a good ball in . . with 1 player in the box. Where as every time Stevenson got forward he had 4 or 5 to aim at.

Fair enough, it's a point gained and it keeps the run going but if that's going to be Robbies tactics from now until the end of the season I think I'll give it a miss.

Interesting. Neither Allan nor Hearts' midfield lived up to the hype. After all the fuss about the African Nations, Malonga didn't turn up.

Pist off that Eckersly went for glory instead of nodding it down to Keatings.

And, a draw is no use for Hearts. We need the points to catch up on...

I thought Malonga whilst quiet showed some nice touches throughout and a cracking change of pace when he breezed passed Pallardo into the box.

Fair result in the end imo.

Hearts played like they didn't need to win. Settling for a draw against Hibs at home is unacceptable, but Neilson is so admirably dull and pragmatic that it'll be lauded as a great result.

Yeh....Neilson out! :rolleyes:

Gomis was asking Alexander if he only wanted a 1 man wall

:lol:

That was awful from hearts. Played for a draw from the first minute till last. Ten mins to go, drawing 1-1 at home, took up a great position to put a good ball in . . with 1 player in the box. Where as every time Stevenson got forward he had 4 or 5 to aim at.

Fair enough, it's a point gained and it keeps the run going but if that's going to be Robbies tactics from now until the end of the season I think I'll give it a miss.

Glory hunter found ^^^

Orly?

Aye, the lad who got my ticket was texting me from right next to the Hibs fans and apparently they were giving him abuse about his brother being a nonce, make of that what you will.

Glory hunter found ^^^

Aye, the lad who got my ticket was texting me from right next to the Hibs fans and apparently they were giving him abuse about his brother being a nonce, make of that what you will.

Is that's what we were singing? Pathetic.

Hearts weren't very good today, Ozturk aside. I felt the last 30 minutes Hearts started to settle for a draw.

We had no width, Hibs want their full backs to push on so we needed to press them back. Stevenson done the running for two men today, his crossing is poor though.

In the end a pretty fair result but if Hibs had one it wouldn'tve been unjust. I'm not happy we settled for a draw but it probably suits us better than Hibs.

Hearts weren't very good today, Ozturk aside. I felt the last 30 minutes Hearts started to settle for a draw.

We had no width, Hibs want their full backs to push on so we needed to press them back. Stevenson done the running for two men today, his crossing is poor though.

In the end a pretty fair result but if Hibs had one it wouldn'tve been unjust. I'm not happy we settled for a draw but it probably suits us better than Hibs.

We had no width because Nicholson & Walker had to tuck in because Hibs play a narrow 4 man midfield and had us outnumbered in there.....Hibs width comes from their full back which was exaggerated by our wingers tucking in.

Smart play from Hibs by pressing Gomis as he sets up much of our play.

Like last time Hibs high energy pressing game disrupted Hearts effectively for much of the first half.

Like last time they weren't going to be able to keep that up all day.

Once they were 1-0 up they seemed keener on sitting back and holding what they had and Hearts were then able to impose themselves a bit more.

Hibs fans may have felt a bit sorry for themselves at half time for not keeping that lead but Hearts fans would be more frustrated at the second half being goalless.

Nonetheless 19 games unbeaten and 16 points clear of a team that lost 4-0 to our opponents means it would be churlish to grumble too much.

Congratulations Hibs on your point

Archived