#HOMFCvHFC

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cumming's needs to man up

Hearts can't keep every kid on the books. He wasn't good enough and was released. His record for Hibs is meh at best. He isn't exactly the next Messi

Showing himself to be an arrogant little p***k too

Hope he enjoys the championship since he might be there for a few years unlike Hearts exciting talent

MOTM today was Eckersly. This guy was a cut above everyone else on the pitch including Pallardo.

Not a bad bite for young Cummings, I'm sure he'll have even more of you mutants foaming at the gash with that tweet.

33w7btg.jpg

One man doesn't make a team but when you add in a busted flush and a side playing utter dross week in, week out, we are fucked. :(

Or lets just get real and admit your an absolute slaver.

I'd suggest the sooner you come to terms with your utterly shan straw man, the better tbh.

The Grass Is Greener, on 03 Jan 2015 - 16:58, said:

Not a bad bite for young Cummings, I'm sure he'll have even more of you mutants foaming at the gash with that tweet.

33w7btg.jpg

Didn't notice that. :lol: What a rager. In more than one way.

33w7btg.jpg

I'm utterly seething that a wee laddie we let go years ago wanted to score against us. :(

He's trying too hard to be accepted by Hibs after the 5-1 fucking gang stuff.

There is a pattern in his patter ( 8) ) and that is that he's a wee fanny who thinks he's more of a #baller than he is #noballerjustaweejakewithashitehaircut

Just saw that we have 51 points.

Kind of wish we hadn't equalised now to save us from the 5-1 bantz that will inevitably follow.

THE SCOTTISH CHAMPIONSHIP TABLE KENS THE SCORE STUBBS YA HOBO WELT!!! wedding-crashers-will-ferrell.jpg

Sadly, I'd probably agree with Mikey and co's prediction for Cummings. Won't write him off though, he must be on a decent total for us now this season for a 18/19 year old.

His strength is his ability to get in these positions, unfortunately it has to be right on his toe by the look of it. 2nd complete tap in he's scored in the last two games, should've really been three.

Hearts can't keep every kid on the books. He wasn't good enough and was released. His record for Hibs is meh at best. He isn't exactly the next Messi

Hope he enjoys the championship since he might be there for a few years unlike Hearts exciting talent

MOTM today was Eckersly. This guy was a cut above everyone else on the pitch including Pallardo.

Clearly a terrific WUM though. Just look at the frothing mess he has this one in.

I'm utterly seething that a wee laddie we let go years ago wanted to score against us. :(

He's trying too hard to be accepted by Hibs after the 5-1 fucking gang stuff.

There is a pattern in his patter ( 8) ) and that is that he's a wee fanny who thinks he's more of a #baller than he is #noballerjustaweejakewithashitehaircut

I never said you were seething but you've now convinced me you aren't now.

Cummings isn't going to score against his boyhood heroes ffs.

8)

Btw, us not wanting to blow the unbeaten record to Hibs greatly contributed to our cageyness today, which was a shame. I think we would have been far more gung-ho otherwise, which in turn would have made it an even better game.

Btw, us not wanting to blow the unbeaten record to Hibs greatly contributed to our cageyness today, which was a shame. I think we would have been far more gung-ho otherwise, which in turn would have made it an even better game.

Do you delete then repost every time you make a mistake instead of editing? :lol:

It's pickling my brain.

I had £10 on him to score 2 or more at 17/1. Wee c**t.

GSfxRQs.gif

tumblr_ne99c1LCBd1td8otuo1_500.gif

Archived