#HOMFCvHFC

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My take on today's game...

First 30 minutes Hibs had control,were the better team and deserved to be 1-0 up without being anything special. Cummings then missed a sitter to make it 2-0 then we came back into it. Put a bit of pressure on Hibs before scoring and were a tad lucky to go in equal.

Second half I thought we shaded it for the first half hour, again without being anything special. Was a more open half and a bit end to end but lacking quality. Last 10 Hibs looked like they had more appetite to go and force the 3 points but it wasn't to be. Overall a point was about fair in a half decent game.

Hearts were pish. Hibs marginally less pish. They'd probably have won if Cummings hadn't sheriff's badged his header. After Walker scored I don't remember a shot on target from either team. Game was poor.

Scott Allan is a dick.

Scott Allan is a snide, diving wee arsehole, who could've had 3 yellows before the one he got.

On todays form

Scott Robinson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gomis/Prince.

Fortunately their form has been considerably better in helping us build the unassailable lead we have got. I wonder if Scott Allan will stick around for the next season or two as Hibs struggle to get out the Championship.

Similar to last derby in that Hibs, like Alloa away and The Rangers initially at Tynecastle, they close us down at the back and we have no plan B. Our much publicised extra training sessions pay off as the opposition tires. We seem to have no idea when teams press us up the park.

Archived