#HOMFCvHFC

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bar a screamer against Hibs at the start of the season he has contributed very little this season. Even against the pub sides.

I never said anything about how he's played. I'd still say that calling a 20 year old a "busted flush" is dumb.

I never said anything about how he's played. I'd still say that calling a 20 year old a "busted flush" is dumb.

Perhaps slightly harsh, but I think most Hearts supporters forget we have been playing utter dross week in, week out this season.

I actually fancy a draw here, with Hibs playing well again.

It wouldn't be a bad result either. If we beat Dumbarton the following week and then avoid losing to Rangers after that, the league should be won before we play either of them again this season.

Spectacularly right. <_<

51 points from a possible 57, and folk are focusing on finding faults. :lol:

Like the first derby this season, Hibs pressed our defenders, which meant we couldn't pass the ball out from the back.

We were a funny shape as well, with Nicholson and Walker far too narrow for my liking.

Gomis, Pallardo, and Buaben got their fingers out in the second half, but our best players were Paterson, Eckersley, and Alexander, who was the busiest of the keepers.

I think Robbie settled for a point.

Match referee, Liam Craig, got worse as the game wore on.

Buaben is a bang average player who was released by Partick Thistle/Carlisle last season. This is the Scottish Championship and he will be found out next term.

Nicholson done absolutely nothing and was again in the shadow of Jamie Walker. Unfortunately for you I have been proven spectacularly right.

That's fine, you can stick to judging players on what might or might not happen next season. I'll judge him on this season, which for the most part he's been great. Nicholson has been injured for half the season, and has barely had a chance to impress. Walker scored today, but apart from that was largely anonymous, so you've hardly been proven spectacularly right. All 3 wingers are capable of producing moments of magic, and all 3 will continue to improve over time.

That's fine, you can stick to judging players on what might or might not happen next season. I'll judge him on this season, which for the most part he's been great. Nicholson has been injured for half the season, and has barely had a chance to impress. Walker scored today, but apart from that was largely anonymous, so you've hardly been proven spectacularly right. All 3 wingers are capable of producing moments of magic, and all 3 will continue to improve over time.

A player can be as anonymous if he likes as long as he scores really. Hopefully I'm proven wrong by both players, but I have my doubts.

51 points from a possible 57, and folk are focusing on finding faults. :lol:

Like the first derby this season, Hibs pressed our defenders, which meant we couldn't pass the ball out from the back.

We were a funny shape as well, with Nicholson and Walker far too narrow for my liking.

Gomis, Pallardo, and Buaben got their fingers out in the second half, but our best players were Paterson, Eckersley, and Alexander, who was the busiest of the keepers.

I think Robbie settled for a point.

Match referee, Liam Craig, got worse as the game wore on.

We barely tested Callum Booth down the left hand side in the second half which was extremely disappointing.

Fair play to Greggy and the other jambos who come out with the "we should pound them into the ground because it's what we do!!!" patter, but actually stick to it and are disappointed with anything less than a win. Bit of consistency, which is to be admired.

The ones throwing all kinds of conditions and excuses as to why today is some kind of phyrric victory would be using the exact same chat if Buaben's shot was a yard to the right and Hearts had won. It's such a cowardly, shithouse attitude.

A player can be as anonymous if he likes as long as he scores really. Hopefully I'm proven wrong by both players, but I have my doubts.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to moan about him scoring, but Nicholson has been out injured for a while, and didn't play too badly against Livi. He'll find his feet in the next couple of weeks, but we should just be happy we have 3 of the best young wingers in Scottish football.

I think you're being harsh Paulo.....wingers are aleays reliant upon the service they receive and when you consider that most team sit in against Hearts this season, space in the final third is at a premium.

As badly as Nicholson started today I thought he came into the game later on.......skinning 4 Hibs players showed he still has a lot to offer.

Folk that think Hearts would finish top six in the premier league :lol:

^^^ Premature ejaculation.

See: Hamilton Academical.

Paolo was saying they'd be challenging Celtic along with Aberdeen and United next season :lol:

Erm, I didn't say we would "challenge Celtic". Nobody will.

However, even an utterly dreadful Dundee side who scraped a far weaker league last season are 8th in the top flight. We will strengthen again in the summer and be comfortably top six next season. 8)

I thought Nicolson looked good today.

Mind you I'm in Section B so I saw him up close for the second half. If he had a nightmare first half in front of Section N then they'd probably form a different opinion.

He was good. Caused a fair few problems from out wide, looked skillful and tricky. There is only so much a winger can do with a wee man in the box on his own really.

Fair play to Greggy and the other jambos who come out with the "we should pound them into the ground because it's what we do!!!" patter, but actually stick to it and are disappointed with anything less than a win. Bit of consistency, which is to be admired.

The ones throwing all kinds of conditions and excuses as to why today is some kind of phyrric victory would be using the exact same chat if Buaben's shot was a yard to the right and Hearts had won. It's such a cowardly, shithouse attitude.

WTF Sodje,no more bevie.Doctors orders!

Archived