#HOMFCvHFC

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit out of it being stuck down here but is Boyle on loan or transferred? A top player and really good to see him doing so well. He is an asset for any team

He's a great runner. If Hibs can just teach him to take the ball with him and what to do with it once he's got it then he might be an asset.

Draw was probably a fair result there, we were woeful. We've barely turned up in the derby so far this season yet remain undefeated.

Another weekend unbeaten and another step towards the title.

Equally, if that's the best challenge Hibs can offer then the league is ours already. It's telling that Hibs are pleased with that performance. We should've started the game with more urgency though and thought we had the best chance to win it in the 2nd half.

Equally, if that's the best challenge Hibs can offer then the league is ours already. It's telling that Hibs are pleased with that performance. We should've started the game with more urgency though and thought we had the best chance to win it in the 2nd half.

Aye.

It's obviously hard to fault Neilson, but I feel he takes the wrong approach to these games. We've been far too casual and relaxed in all these this season. Need far more intensity and desire.

There is no doubt that Stubbs has improved Hibs big time.

I'm confident we can take 2nd place, The Rangers are fucking honking.

Didn't one of your players say you were gonna win every game and close yon gap?

Hibs avoided defeat and bossed us in the first half but a draw is nae use for you. Playoffs will be hellish.

Surprised skim reading the thread to the reaction, people ripping individual players etc. I thought it was a really good game. Pretty end to end, reasonably evenly matched. Two bits of pyoor quality from Allan and The Busted Flush for the goals too. Probably more completed passes in the first 20 minutes than entire derbies from a few years ago.

Thought we were the better team but not so much that we can necessarily feel hard done by.

No surprised to see Hearts' two outback dwelling yokels slavering utter, utter nonsene. Hibs needed to win and Allan didn't turn up? :lol: Weirdos.

Tbf, Allan's set pieces though *Muggy face*

Aye.

It's obviously hard to fault Neilson, but I feel he takes the wrong approach to these games. We've been far too casual and relaxed in all these this season. Need far more intensity and desire.

There is no doubt that Stubbs has improved Hibs big time.

I feel like he tries to treat it as the same as any other game when it isn't. Struggling to think of any hearts player who gets pass marks today. Allan was good today, but I tell you what, he's hopeless from a set piece. We'll struggle to play worse than what we did today, and hibs will struggle to play better.

Archived