Blue Brazil v Raith Rovers, Roker Rovers on tour

It's not something to be overly proud of, but I can see the benefits of advertising it this way.

It could even get one of those brown tourist board road signs.

Just imagine the brown sign on the high street pointing up that lane to the ground.....

CENTRAL PARK

Biggest shithole in Scottish Football.

People like crossing off 'things to do before you die' type stuff. Central Park could be marketed as one of those. Get the stag parties over from Edinburgh to take in a game at the Thunderdome.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People like crossing off 'things to do before you die' type stuff. Central Park could be marketed as one of those. Get the stag parties over from Edinburgh to take in a game at the Thunderdome.

I was thinking more of selling it to the rich from the South East of England.

Just like the two hoofters on Chewing The Fat that go on about the Glesgae banter. I could see bus loads of Southern rich bankers heading up to the outskirts of Lumpy finnans for a cultural experience.

The worst grounds in Scotland are East Fife and Dumbarton. I'll take Central Park over both any time.

Dumbarton's ground at least has a fairly nice setting.

Never been to East Fife's ground, but to be fair it didn't look great.

Do either of those grounds have a fence surrounding the pitch?

I was thinking more of selling it to the rich from the South East of England.

Just like the two hoofters on Chewing The Fat that go on about the Glesgae banter. I could see bus loads of Southern rich bankers heading up to the outskirts of Lumpy finnans for a cultural experience.

Exactly.

A football field where the fans are behind a fence you say?

mean-machine-1974-DI.jpg

Scary, do ye ken any c**t with a single decker.

If we can get the bus organised, I think I could get it filled for the derby match.

We could beat those Apprentice type c***s at there own game. There's money to be made in this.

As it happens I do.

The one at dumbo impedes all the cheap c***s with swim up rooms on the other side of the river from watching the game with a cocktail served at the swim up bar.

Lets face it. He really wanted to stay at Cowden. His heart sounds like it is not in it at Rovers.

As has been said many times he really was decent in the second half of last season and going forward a key part of the campaign chipping in with a couple of important goals and bombing up and down the flank.

Defensively not as good but pace got him out of jail as did playing 352 so an extra centre half coming across to cover helped him.

Lets face it. He really wanted to stay at Cowden. His heart sounds like it is not in it at Rovers.

As has been said many times he really was decent in the second half of last season and going forward a key part of the campaign chipping in with a couple of important goals and bombing up and down the flank.

Defensively not as good but pace got him out of jail as did playing 352 so an extra centre half coming across to cover helped him.

It was a fantastic cross by him that lead to Ryan Conroy scoring the winning goal Last night. I also noticed that quite a few times our midfielders( Scott and Callachan particularly) came down to help him out. But i would also agree that the strongest part of his game is going forward. In saying that, the number one job that a defender needs to do is bring able to defend which he can't.

We let him focus on what he could do going forward and it worked more than it didnt overall in our system last season. Suspect he might have struggled in this seasons system.

As long as he has sore arms on Saturday...if the game is on. Mr Frosty out in force already.

Archived