Girvan

Bigeye

Cant see him going for Maybole players AV despite the connection there with the Ladywell club I think he try and get a couple of experienced players in who know what the ADL is all about as that is what Girvan badly need a bit of Guidance

This would be a great appointment for Girvan if it is true! Although I am a bit surprised Peter hasn't been considered for any of the jobs in higher divisions!

Most of the current Maybole players are the same players that won the league 3 years ago. So they have plenty of experience in that league!

However, I don't imagine many would relish leaving a Super 1st team to play for a team that currently only has 1 point in the ADL...!

True from what I hear.

Great appointed..,

Top bloke & Top Club.

I also hear the committee has been strengthened so positives at last after a turbulent couple of seasons.

All the best to Peter & the team at Girvan.

Hope you don't work your magic too soon tho as we down there shortly on league business. Ha

If it is peter then all we can do is listen and learn as a team from by all accounts a good manager, we are a young team and all we will do is improve under peter and it will be forward thinking from the lads and on to saltcoats on saturday

Archived