Away day !

Bomber behind the goals

Playing Spartans on Saturday at the darkside not much fun playing on the plastic prefer real grass for a good game of football ,just saying !!

Whoever you are 10am tomorrow morning at Ferguson Park to work on the park ... see if you still like it then :lol:

Someone's gotten a new unsecured wifi connection for Christmas by the looks of things. Half the village is tapping in! As soon as they get a 4G dongle down that mine we'll be in real trouble as that's where most of the trolls live

Someone's gotten a new unsecured wifi connection for Christmas by the looks of things. Half the village is tapping in! As soon as they get a 4G dongle down that mine we'll be in real trouble as that's where most of the trolls live

im not from the village I'm from a bigger town with bigger caves but would never want to be a city slicker !!

Blame Grim for replying to someone's latest alias over at the Generally Fuckwits section of P&B

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/219803-rookie-pie-and-bovril-debut/

He/she/its followed him over here, looking for bites.

As Mike in The Young Ones would have said, "Grim, if you can't keep your sock puppets under control, you won't be allowed to have any as pets!"

Just stick it on Ignore, it'll get the hint.

Archived