Stenny v Stirling

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ochilview has been referred to as a "hell hole" twice - what's the beef? It's a comfortable, modest ground with an unimpeded view of the pitch.

The view from behind the goal isn't great. It's not steep enough to afford a decent sight of what's happening up the other end.

My new car, it's a comfortable, modest car with an unimpeded view of the road and it's all mine...

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1420100495.036410.jpg

That's actually Chris Smith the Stirling centre back I think you will find.

Top bantz anyway. Not sure why a few getting riled I mean who cares if you own your ground or not? Who cares...

Guest The Phoenix

Not sure why a few getting riled I mean who cares if you own your ground or not? Who cares...

No one should but clearly some do.

We have an agreement with Stirling Council whereby our tenure at Forthbank is affordable and guaranteed.

Nought wrong with Ochilview - aside from the comment already made that the view from behind the goal isn't the best. The stand provides excellent viewing and relatively comfortable seating - especially when compared with the likes of Cappielow / Cliftonhill!

Happy New Year, Neilly.

PS Whatever happened to Dubs?

What's up with him?
broke his collarbone after Gordon Smith fell on him on there way out of a pub they were with Phil Johnston but none of them knew what happened as they were all to drunk however I wished it was Johnston our smith not doris even lord wedderburn said he was there but he wasn't drunk

Great comments binos123sam and Ray Vaughan could be a serious injury he will be a big loss but no matter lets slag him of pair o twats are you real bino fans or trolls if so GTF
well it all depends we either hate the club that much that we goto every game supporting whoever stirling against or we goto every game supporting stirling anyway who's your source wasp1

Great comments binos123sam and Ray Vaughan could be a serious injury he will be a big loss but no matter lets slag him of pair o twats are you real bino fans or trolls if so GTF
also change your username you are making robert the bruce look stupid you fud

Archived