Bengals @ Colts. AFC Wildcard

lichtie23

Gio Bernard is a cracking talent but Hill is even better. They have a wealth of talent on their attack. The Bengals on their day are very exciting to watch on both sides of the ball.

Just need a more steady QB

Colts Broncos is the game of the next round at the moment. If the Cowboys win, them vs the Packers on the same night would be class.

Patriots Ravens will be slow while the Hawks will beat whoever they face next week with ease

As I expected though to be fair, Dalton wasn't at fault today. The raft of injuries to key players throughout the team killed any chance of going further this time - no Green, Burfict or Gresham on top of losing Maualuga and Kirkpatrick during the game did it. I knew the ball was up on the slates when we were using a converted FB as a receiver...

With no-one to throw to, it was easy enough for the Colts to shut down the running game and close it out. I don't see either team on show today getting past Denver though.

Colts were a lot more dominant than the scoreline suggests. Still have a problem with fumbles and stupid penalties though. O-line did well which was pleasing.

Agree with this, I don't think I have seen Luck get so much time in the pocket.

Bronco's game going to be interesting. It is currently 1-1 between them in the Payton vs Luck battle.

Archived