Well v Dons Sky football Special 4/1/15

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully fill the end behind the goals. 3,000ish

Sunday - live on Sky. If you take anything near to 3000 I will be mightily impressed. That will be as many as their will be home fans, because we are a bunch of moaning faced fannies who desert our team when the going gets tough. I will b heading along more in hope than anticipation.

I

Sunday - live on Sky. If you take anything near to 3000 I will be mightily impressed. That will be as many as their will be home fans, because we are a bunch of moaning faced fannies who desert our team when the going gets tough. I will b heading along more in hope than anticipation. I

I would expect around 3,000, that's how much were at Caley away last week and we sold all our tickets for that.

Get a huge west coast based support at Motherwell away for some reason.

I would expect around 3,000, that's how much were at Caley away last week and we sold all our tickets for that.

Get a huge west coast based support at Motherwell away for some reason.

Glory hunters from when you didn't consistently finish below us, I'd guess.

Those who are expecting a reaction from Motherwell after our capitulation on Ne'erday are having a giraffe...this crowd of players in our current squad don't have it in them, nae heart, fight or desire. Added, to the absolutely huge injury list we have, this is a foregone conclusion.

So much wrong with the current squad that it's hard to know where to start.

Got the fear about work the morra, absolutely rattling from near on 2weeks of swallying. Got 4 season books lying next to my bed, but me and the weans might just watch this one from the comfort of my own living-room.

I'm a bit concerned about the pessimism emanating from the 'Well fans - doesn't auger well for a happy ending for the Dons, in my experience.

However, as always I live in hope.

Glory hunters from when you didn't consistently finish below us, I'd guess.

I went to school with a few Aberdeen and Dundee United fans - they were the glory hunters then!

Those who are expecting a reaction from Motherwell after our capitulation on Ne'erday are having a giraffe...this crowd of players in our current squad don't have it in them, nae heart, fight or desire. Added, to the absolutely huge injury list we have, this is a foregone conclusion.

So much wrong with the current squad that it's hard to know where to start.

Got the fear about work the morra, absolutely rattling from near on 2weeks of swallying. Got 4 season books lying next to my bed, but me and the weans might just watch this one from the comfort of my own living-room.

f**k it, getting shifted just now. I'm as well watching us getting fucked in the freezing cauld as I am sitting comfortably in the hoose.

I went to school with a few Aberdeen and Dundee United fans - they were the glory hunters then!

Agreed....any sheepshaggers not from Aberdeen or Tangerines not from Dundee, and were born in the late 70s early 80s are undoubtedly glory-hunters....hee haw to do with them not being bigots.

Archived