Dismal Dundee v Miserable Motherwell

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Motherwell in serious trouble now, I thought they would recover from their terrible form and end up mid-table. Clearly not.

New manager out of his depth?

In answer to your 1st point - so did I and most of us well fans

In answer to your 2nd point / Q - it is looking like it.

That fourth goal. :lol:

We're actually getting worse. I thought getting horsed off saints was a low point. Then getting horsed off accies was the low point. Now this, this is the low point.

That's just hurtful, Greame :(

We're actually getting worse. I thought getting horsed off saints was a low point. Then getting horsed off accies was the low point. Now this, this is the low point.

More importantly how is your garden?

I'm shocked at how horrific Motherwell were. It was honestly as bad as watching Greenock Morton last season. Anyway, delighted to get a convincing victory. Greg Stewart is a class act. New defender looked good but was hardly tested. Harris was excellent too.

Motherwell fans were tremendous. Sang from start to finish.

I'm shocked at how horrific Motherwell were. It was honestly as bad as watching Greenock Morton last season. Anyway, delighted to get a convincing victory. Greg Stewart is a class act. New defender looked good but was hardly tested. Harris was excellent too.

Motherwell fans were tremendous. Sang from start to finish.

Stewart is some find. Seems to make something happen every time he gets on the ball. Great player.

Not sure how many goals he has this year, 10 or 11 anyway, and he's not even been playing as an out and out striker.

Great result for us today! Thought Motherwell were brutal, hats off to the fans that came through though. Decent numbers and noisey got the whole game.

I'd give pass marks to everyone today, although I wasn't particularly impressed by Clarkson. Not having a go at him but was looking for him to hold the ball up better today, nothing seemed to stick to him though.

Stewart and Harris were the stand outs and I'm pleased they both got a goal. Tank was claiming the 4th but I reckon it was an OG.

Dan Twardzik is an enigma of a keeper. Pulled off a brilliant save then as the corner in, spilled the simplest of crosses with no-one near him and dropped it right to Irvine.

No idea what happened at the fourth goal but from the other end of the ground looked partially culpable.

Glad we got rid.

Strange.

Very pleasing and great to finally arrest the slump. Also very important to get three points on the board with a trip to Pittodrie to come next week.

I can't believe how poor Motherwell are, though. What actually happened at the fourth goal - I was too busy being annoyed we hadn't scored, then next I knew the ball was in the net.

Clarkson was poor-ish, but he did flick onto Stewart for the second. Speaking of which, great awareness from Stewart to follow in his own shot, although he probably should have buried it first time.

Well that was relatively easy. The first was a wicked deflection so nobody really at fault there.

The second goal is what irritates me with Greg Stewart, he always seems to be too clever or take everything with his strongest foot. That was a poor effort but he luckily got the rebound off the bar/post.

Motherwells goal was down to the Bulgarian I'm afraid. He didn't know either to stay or go for the ball, he never, it was played down the wing and Sutton nipped across him or Davidson to poke him. A real poor goal to lose and it's how we have been defending of late.

On the lead up to the third, I thought Twardzik made too much of a camera save from Clarkson that lead to the chance from ? which he made a great save to put out for a corner. Horrific goalkeeping from the corner to drop it at the feet for Irvine to stab in.

I never seen the red but I'm guessing Kevin Thomson has either wound Ojamaa up or made the most of the incident.

The og was just comedy gold, enough said.

Overall a really good team performance, passing and possession was excellent throughout. Defence was never in trouble apart from the goal. The substitutions baffled me, ok fair enough making two early to give boys a run out but three? We could of picked up an injury, been down to 10 men and Motherwell are back in the game. Ok it worked out in the end but thankfully Motherwell were rank rotten.

Excellent noise from the Motherwell fans today, credit is due as they were still singing whilst getting a doing.

Great result for us today! Thought Motherwell were brutal, hats off to the fans that came through though. Decent numbers and noisey got the whole game.

I'd give pass marks to everyone today, although I wasn't particularly impressed by Clarkson. Not having a go at him but was looking for him to hold the ball up better today, nothing seemed to stick to him though.

Stewart and Harris were the stand outs and I'm pleased they both got a goal. Tank was claiming the 4th but I reckon it was an OG.

Clarkson was awful today, he was playing deep and was caught in possession nearly everytime.

I think the OG the defender tried to clear the shot from The Tank off the line and its come off Twardziks arse and rolled it.

Archived