Dismal Dundee v Miserable Motherwell

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the f#ck St Mirren and Ross County are still behind us is a bigger mystery than any Sherlock Holmes plot.

We are RANK rotten. New Manager bounce has gone firmly into reverse.

Sure we are carrying too many injuries but we are getting battered. Even in our recent wins v St Mirren and Thistle we are bloody lucky.

At this rate one of County or St Mirren will catch us up. Bottom 2 this year is as good as relegated.

Scunnered :wacko:

That own goal was possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen! So bad you had to laugh or you'd greet.

I'm usually optimistic but quite frankly unless we can bring in 3 or 4 quality additions(which we can't afford to do) we're going down and going down with a whimper

Shower of utter shitebags.

Brilliant result for Dundee. Definitely the game that interested me the most today but didn't expect it to be so easy for Dundee. If there was any doubt, I think that's definitely them safe but Motherwell... :lol:

Magic win for us. Greg Stewart is tremendous and wee Alex Harris had a great game.

We really could and should have had more.

Motherwell are really bad. Twardzik made a mess of our second but pulled off some great saves also. As soon as Ojamma got sent off it was game over.

Only downside of today was Motherwell giving me flashbacks of our performance in the derby. 2nd time I've seen them this season and still sitting scratching my head as to why they ain't bottom. Absolutely woeful.

Not taking anything away from our guys though, very clinical performance.

Motherwell are the most disorganised, lackadaisical team I have seen all season. Brutal from Goalkeeper through the defence, midfield and up front. Manager looks to not have a clue either.

How have Motherwell went so bad this season?

I don't even think we played that well compared to last week!

With half an hour to go, Hartley decided to use all three subs and I think the team were told to play it around and lower the intensity of the game to avoid injury.

Just needed a win of any sort to stop the talk of a crisis and we've done it quite comfortably today so roll on Aberdeen. Not expected to get a result but we've been competitive against them previously so there is a chance we can snatch something.

The club really should apologise to the fans or something because we travelled all that way in dreadful conditions for that. Pie was ok and the fourth goal at least provided a bit of comedy. Personally I think Ojamaas pretty much gave up on us and can't wait to get back to Poland

I wasn't there but yet another embarrassing result. Annoyed at Ojamaa getting sent off as well as we need him. It sounds like it was violent conduct as well and that's an automatic 3 match ban as far as I know?

The truth is I've seen us play well in three halves this season (1st half vs St J away, 2nd half at home to Utd in the league and 1st half vs partick a few weeks ago). Three fucking halfs we are rotten and the only reason we aren't bottom is due to County and St Mirren also being rather pish

We badly need to strengthen the centre of defence and midfield this window but by f**k we're in a relegation dogfight regardless

It sounds like it was violent conduct as well and that's an automatic 3 match ban as far as I know?

I think it's two games automatically but it seems like his yellow card tally will take him out for a third game as well (it's like 12 points for violent conduct and I think 18 is a one match ban so I imagine his yellows will take him to that).

How the f#ck St Mirren and Ross County are still behind us is a bigger mystery than any Sherlock Holmes plot.

Motherwell have John Sutton, who despite having calls every week on here for him to be dropped has won three matches with goals.

St Mirren, meanwhile, have Callum Ball and Ross County have Jake Jervis: one is still laughably overweight and the other is laughably lightweight despite being 6'2".

Lol, I'm gonna call that 2-1 as the first looked like a brutal deflection and the own goal was something you'd see in a school game of football. Still it was an absolute horsing of us. First half was decent entertainment but once oj went off it was all over.

Easy enough. Motherwell are easily the worst team I've seen this season. Scored with there only good move and Ojamma looks like he has given up , Sutton was starved of the ball. Also the defending was laughable. Harris , Stewart , McGowan , Thomson all had good games .

Archived