• Created
  • Last Reply

I'd go:

Bain

McGinn McPake Bulgarian/Konrad Irvine

McGowan Thomson

Harris Harkins Stewart

Tankulic

Let Harris, Harkins and Stewart roam around and swap positions.

While Irvine has been good defensively he can't pass with his left and this ruins too much of our play. McGinn has been poor recently so Irvine RB and Dyer LB. We just don't win league games with Thomson, rather keep McAlister (even if he hasn't been great recently) as at least he puts in a shift. Thomson good on the ball but crap going forward and crap tracking back

I remember the last time we were at Dens, we won 3-0 without breaking sweat.

The Motherwell team that day was: Randolph, Hateley, Ramsden, Hutchinson, Hammell, Humphrey, Lasley, Law, McFadden, Ojamaa & Higdon

Changed days indeed, what a team that was.

Makes it difficult to be enthusiastic about supporting this current bunch who can barely string 3 passes together or muster a shot on target. One glimmer of hope against Aberdeen was the performances of the younger lads, hopefully Baraclough pitches Dom Thomas in from the start here as the boy has the quality to spark us into life as he showed on Sunday. Would be fairly happy for Watt to continue at left back if Hammell's still out, wouldn't mind seeing Erwin start either to be honest.

Really think Baraclough has to freshen things up here, a win would be massive and could drag us to within just 2 points of Dundee.

I remember the last time we were at Dens, we won 3-0 without breaking sweat.

The Motherwell team that day was: Randolph, Hateley, Ramsden, Hutchinson, Hammell, Humphrey, Lasley, Law, McFadden, Ojamaa & Higdon

Changed days indeed, what a team that was.

We effectly played 4-1-5 at that time. Fucking glory days. Although it just brings home how utterly shite we are now.

Heading down to this but fear the worst.

I just hope Ross County and St. Mirren keep losing as I can't see where a goal is coming from never mind a win.

Hopefully the young lad Thomas starts and I'm suitably pished enough to not care about the result.

2-0 Dundee.

Two poor sides low on confidence tends to point to a low scoring draw. That said Dundee won fairly comfortably at FP earlier in the season so who knows?

1-1 in an awful match I reckon.

dirtydave, on 08 Jan 2015 - 20:28, said:

Will well fans be in the main stand for this ?

More than likely. Ultimately depends on how many your board tell our board they expect to travel.

impressive stuff I must admit ;) did you ever pursue an artistic career
It wasn't me, it was the Twitter guy.
:lol:Somebody ought to tell him the game is on the 10th though..
Oh aye, what a dick I am he is. I'll tweet him and let him know.

Archived