binos123sam's attempt at managing clyde(old version)

Binos123sam

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the wee dicks at burntisland were offended with me declaring interest in the airdrie job and forced me to choose between apologizing or resigning and i chose to apologize now i feel like such a low life

the wee dicks at burntisland were offended with me declaring interest in the airdrie job and forced me to choose between apologizing or resigning and i chose to apologize now i feel like such a low life

Pretty cuntish for a non-league side to moan about a manager trying to better themselves.

Don't stand for that pish. Pack your bags and head for Broadwood and the big time.

Pretty cuntish for a non-league side to moan about a manager trying to better themselves.

Don't stand for that pish. Pack your bags and head for Broadwood and the big time.

clyde don't need me top of league 2 by 5 points after 21 games

championess!!!!!! before today duns were the only other team in the league that could win the title after going down 1-0 in the second a half goal from alan trouten in the 84th minute and derek riordan in the 86th secured the title in front of 200 odd fans at duns

Archived