Eurozone

H_B

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"The far more important question is why inflation is anywhere near 0% in the first place: in our view, the inconvenient truth for policymakers is that, in large part, that is a reflection of the failure of policy, both fiscal and monetary."

"The far more important question is why inflation is anywhere near 0% in the first place: in our view, the inconvenient truth for policymakers is that, in large part, that is a reflection of the failure of policy, both fiscal and monetary."

Is that right. How can you tell. What a spanner you are.

Could someone drag up H_B/Reynard's Mystic Meg predictions on the downfall of the Eurozone from 2011/12 please?

It's always hilarious viewing.

You'll need to wade through all the screeds of dumbos predicting a yes win in the referendum first.

BTW, did you congratulate me when I successfully predicted Salmonds resignation in September? You could dredge up THAT one too so I can look down smugly upon you toothless obese scheme goblins. I believe THAT prediction was rubbished by all and sundry as well. <_<

I also successfully predicted Salmond's demise.

Unfortunately I was badly wrong about the referendum. I predicted Yes would lose by a respectable margin and was completely wrong. I didn't foresee the utter gubbing they took.

You'll need to wade through all the screeds of dumbos predicting a yes win in the referendum first.

BTW, did you congratulate me when I successfully predicted Salmonds resignation in September? You could dredge up THAT one too so I can look down smugly upon you toothless obese scheme goblins. I believe THAT prediction was rubbished by all and sundry as well. <_<

I wasn't on here then but would have been in full agreement. There was no way the nippy sweetie was going to let Jabba the Nut

nicola-500284.jpg

big.jpg

lord it over her for another day after their entirely foreseeable failure. His resignation was the deal for her continued support, and keeping up a united front.This deal was made way back in 2011, but the nativity of the Borg Hive mentality was 2007.

I was working in London around 2012, and when talking to a very rich man he asked me what I thought the outcome would be. I told him to put his house on the UK. He did put a very large sum on and made some decent pocket money, as he called it, for himself.

By the By didn't Jabba say he was going to put his house on winning. How did that workout?

Wanting respect for a prediction doesn't really work when you copy someone elses opinions practically verbatim tbh.

You (well, we I suppose) callled one thing right that was what, a 1/7 shout for most of the process? Practically everything else the University of Twitter alumni have put their mind to on here has been a spectacular failure. I'm sure each of these embarrassments will keep getting brought up for a while yet teebs.

Unfortunately I was badly wrong about the referendum. I predicted Yes would lose by a respectable margin and was completely wrong. I didn't foresee the utter gubbing they took.

I was within the accepted 3% either way, which I claim as a win.

Certainly did a better job than those Canadian "experts" hired by the now departed fat mess that told him yes had won by 14% :lol:

Wanting respect for a prediction doesn't really work when you copy someone elses opinions practically verbatim tbh.

Whose opinions have I copied verbatim?

I know you are still absolutely gutted that your ludicrous anecdotes proved to be point and laugh material, but I think you should try and get over that now.

Interesting though that No winning was suddenly a foregone conclusion, never in doubt. Didn't seem to be your view prior to the absoltue rodgering Yes took.

Whose opinions have I copied verbatim?

:lol:

I know you are still absolutely gutted that your ludicrous anecdotes proved to be point and laugh material, but I think you should try and get over that now.

Interesting though that No winning was suddenly a foregone conclusion, never in doubt. Didn't seem to be your view prior to the absoltue rodgering Yes took.

My (repeated to the point of extreme tedium) viewpoint at the time was that whilst it wasn't a complete certainty, a No vote was highly likely. A viewpoint that was reflected in pretty much everything right down to the odds.

And aye there was a great deal of retrospective point and laugh material provided by the minutiae of my friends and family's political views. Unfortunately it was all at the expense of poor old Clarkston/Banterous and very briefy at his generous buddies who sympathetically tried to step in once his confused, contradictory grandstanding effort had gone horribly wrong.

:lol:

My (repeated to the point of extreme tedium) viewpoint at the time was that whilst it wasn't a complete certainty, a No vote was highly likely. A viewpoint that was reflected in pretty much everything right down to the odds.

And yet, you joined the "We're going to do this!!!!" balloons and stickers crew with your breathless anecdotes about the swathes of Yes voters sweeping the country.

Only to also join them in tearful seething when Yes were absoltuely brutalised on the actual vote day.

Very very amusing.

And yet, you joined the "We're going to do this!!!!" balloons and stickers crew.

No I didn't.

Unfortunately, unlike the Anthony C. Pick, Eurozone collapse imminent, buying Northern Rock shares isn't a gamble because some complete fantasist says so, Liverpool better this year than last episodes that have made you the most ridiculed poster on P&B, the above statement is a complete work of fiction.

Deal with it.

Archived