Match Reports On Websites

cumnocklad1912

Sometimes I am unable to attend matches due to work. Looking through websites to read reports but some teams aint so quick to update the reports after defeats. Just wondering if the people that update the websites just cant be bothered after defeats or just refuse to do it. Just want to know whats what!!! Help me out folks

Glencairn's reports are always on the website by no later than the day after the match, win, lose or draw. It's obviously much more fun doing a report on a good result, but supporters who can't get to games have a right to read reports on defeats as well.

Glencairn's reports are always on the website by no later than the day after the match, win, lose or draw. It's obviously much more fun doing a report on a good result, but supporters who can't get to games have a right to read reports on defeats as well.

Not only a right,but a duty,glens,Why should they be allowed to enjoy their weekend? ^_^

I'm sure that, like me, other priorities can take over for these guys at the weekend. Win, lose or draw I try to get photos online as soon as I can but have a family to consider as well.

All things considered, I think the volunteers that make any attempt to do things like match reports or maintain websites should be applauded.

irvine meadow website is pretty poor to be honest. Never good match reports or photos from games and is Never really updated. You think of a club this size they would have a decent website.

Need people to do it. I done match reports and uploaded photos from games for about two years, until September last year (a guy from Greenock used to have great photos at games but took the huff when other fans photos on our website that werent his I think) but don't have time over last few months unfortunately. I update all the main things- scores, goalscorers and upcoming fixtures in my spare time but have no time these days to do photos and match reports on every game. Also I can update all them on my phone easily while I need to use my laptop to do match reports / photos.

New years resolution to try and make time for it, instead of beers on Saturday update the Meadow website ;).

Anyone who sends me photos or match reports for Meadow I would be delighted to put on our website. When I done the match reports far more regularly last season the local paper even copied my spelling mistakes :lol::D

I do think Twitter, Facebook, clubs Fans Forums are easier to get information out to supporters and update. Websites better for all your facts/stats/goalscorers and of course match reports.

Sometimes I am unable to attend matches due to work. Looking through websites to read reports but some teams aint so quick to update the reports after defeats. Just wondering if the people that update the websites just cant be bothered after defeats or just refuse to do it. Just want to know whats what!!! Help me out folks

Win lose or draw Dundonald Bluebell always update their match reports.A friend of mine informs me though that there is a club in Fife who went 8 league games (3 months)without a win and only one of those games was included in match reports on their website. The only difference from that defeat and the others was that they never conceded 3 goals. Hope this helps mate.................if I remember I will ask him what team it was.

Archived