Is This Man Murphy For Real?

Loughal

I believe that a special thread to East of Renfrewshire MP Jim Murphy, leader of the Labour Party in Scotland. Should consider and watch the misleading statements that he issues in his attempt to re convert all the labour voters who wised up to the lies and incompetence of the Westminster career politicians.

Could someone explain to me the cost of this so called nuclear deterent at Faslane. Just who threatens us with nuclear warfare.Assuming we are safe from France and the USA that just leaves Russia and why on earth would they attack us? Then again if Russia did attack us their power would wipe us out in five minutes. Who then does that leave? Heard North Korea named, but what would they have against Scotland?

Anyhow please post all the guff from Murphy, pal of Tony Blair, whose interest is his pension from Westminster.

I believe that a special thread to East of Renfrewshire MP Jim Murphy, leader of the Labour Party in Scotland. Should consider and watch the misleading statements that he issues in his attempt to re convert all the labour voters who wised up to the lies and incompetence of the Westminster career politicians.

Could someone explain to me the cost of this so called nuclear deterent at Faslane. Just who threatens us with nuclear warfare.Assuming we are safe from France and the USA that just leaves Russia and why on earth would they attack us? Then again if Russia did attack us their power would wipe us out in five minutes. Who then does that leave? Heard North Korea named, but what would they have against Scotland?

Anyhow please post all the guff from Murphy, pal of Tony Blair, whose interest is his pension from Westminster.

971n3bjpg.gif

We all ready have a thread for this, you sevco worshipping moron.

We all ready have a thread for this, you sevco worshipping moron.

Sorry about that I simply missed the thread in my first look at the political thread.

By the way 'Ex Sevco worshipping moron' Indeed opposite is the case.

Prefer to scrub this thread, the Real Murphy thread is more than adequate.

Archived