SNP immigration policy

Urban Gorilla

While I'm waiting for payment I'll point out that most of the brutality carried out by Muslim nutjobs happens in the east as opposed to the west.

Events in Paris were bad enough but it's only three weeks ago 130 kids were massacred in Peshawar.

To suggest , as some on the left do, that this is all about us in the west and what we do is a failure of perspective

I think you're being very kind calling it a "failure of perspective", but I take your point.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you're being very kind calling it a "failure of perspective", but I take your point.

Is that the polite way of saying "we got it spectacularly wrong on a colossal scale"?

Its actually quite funny seeing the usual fannies in here lining up to have a tear streaked rant now. Brilliant.

Bear in mind that Reynard's just a right wing Christian nutter whose so determined to paint Muslims as fundamentally bad and Christians good that he posted this belter a while back:

At this time of year in 732 the forces of good defeated the vile muslim Saracen c***s that had been raping and slaughtering their way up through Africa and into Europe. This was their first attempt at conquering Europe and they were driven out slowly precipitating Charlemagne and the Holy Roman empire And then the crusades in response to this attempt to set up a worldwide caliphate.

Unfortunately, over a thousand years later, the west is once again being taken over by this vile ideology. But we seem to be a lot more welcoming this time. I think it's all over for us now.

But anyway, we can celebrate the destruction of their first attempts and the creation of "Europe" as we roughly know it as a result of this significant victory in the city of Tours in 732

:)

Imagine actually referring to Charlemagne and Christendom as "the forces of good" :lol:

I mean you have to have a seriously warped, basic and probably racist view here to paint the predominantly white Christian world of the past millennium as the unchanging forces of good like Christianity and Islam are two fundementally opposed forces of good and bad.

Do you know why they murdered a Muslim policeman?

He's a legitimate target?

A traitor?

A collaborator?

Part of the imperialist war machine?

Those were the excuses trotted out over here when an RC member of the security forces was murdered.

He's a legitimate target?

A traitor?

A collaborator?

Part of the imperialist war machine?

Those were the excuses trotted out over here when an RC member of the security forces was murdered.

Quite. He stood between them and their aim of murdering a bunch of journalists in the name of Islam for the crime of blasphemy.

Doesn't actually help in giving an answer to the question of why French Jews have been getting murdered by French Islamists in the name of their religion. But then, I get the feeling none of the loony leftys in here actually WANT to give the answer. They'll do a load of wriggling and deflection all the same, maybe even a spot of personal abuse aimed at me too. <_< Anything but give the answer they dont want to give.

Quite. He stood between them and their aim of murdering a bunch of journalists in the name of Islam for the crime of blasphemy.

Doesn't actually help in giving an answer to the question of why French Jews have been getting murdered by French Islamists in the name of their religion. But then, I get the feeling none of the loony leftys in here actually WANT to give the answer. They'll do a load of wriggling and deflection all the same, maybe even a spot of personal abuse aimed at me too. <_< Anything but give the answer they dont want to give.

What is your point mate ? Religious extremists killed some Jews because they are Jews. And your point is ?

Anyone that confuses Muslim extremists with Muslims is a moron. No more, no less.

What is your point mate ? Religious extremists killed some Jews because they are Jews. And your point is ?

Anyone that confuses Muslim extremists with Muslims is a moron. No more, no less.

I never have.

You are a moron no matter what.

I never have.

You are a moron no matter what.

Unfortunately, over a thousand years later, the west is once again being taken over by this vile ideology. But we seem to be a lot more welcoming this time. I think it's all over for us now.

The only way you could make this assertion is if you believed that every single Muslim living in Europe currently was conspiring in taking over Europe with "this vile ideology".

Islamic apologist. Implies islam is guilty, not some French nutjobs.

Islam is indeed guilty. They are simply following (to the letter) what their good book tells them to. Apparently you're a religious scholar, so you'll know this fine.

Islam is indeed guilty. They are simply following (to the letter) what their good book tells them to. Apparently you're a religious scholar, so you'll know this fine.

Yep, as I thought, your pee brain can't distinguish between Muslim extremists and Muslims. Extremists interpret their religion in a way which supports their views of the world. This goes for all religions.

What a fucked up seething mess you are. I genuinely feel sorry for you. Enjoy your rage filled Saturday night :)

Yep, as I thought, your pee brain can't distinguish between Muslim extremists and Muslims. Extremists interpret their religion in a way which supports their views of the world. This goes for all religions.

What a fucked up seething mess you are. I genuinely feel sorry for you. Enjoy your rage filled Saturday night :)

Does it? What other religions are currently causing atrocities on the level of Islam?

Some alarming posts in this thread.

There can't be any one cause ofr 'terrorism'. When that word is used so broadly to include everything from an 80,000-strong jihadi caliphate to a lone nutter with a gun in a cafe we could be here all week discussing the causes.

As for the 'targeting' of the Jewish supermarket, the gunman himself told French journalists at the scene that he chose it because it was convenient and he liked it. This was reported on French news at the time. CNN found a French Jewish student leader who said it was obviously targeted and they started running with that.

Archived