SNP immigration policy

Urban Gorilla

Maybe you should go and group hug with some other lefty morons that are still in denial. The problem for you is that when moderate muslims themselves admit that Islam (or the puritanical version of it) is the problem and NOT foreign policies of the west etc etc it just makes you look REALLY stupid. As ever, in spite of the usual attempt of the left to shout down and smear, I'm being proved correct. Again

Whoops!

who created, trained, funded and armed the Taliban in the 1980s? (hint: it wasn't a Wahhabist fundamentalist drinking tea in Saudi Arabia)

who created, funded and armed ISIL in its early incarnation?

That's not to say that radical Islam is ALL the fault of certain foreign policies enacted by Western powers in the last 30 years. No one has actually suggested that (another of the many straw men of yours that people are pointing and laughing at)

I would like to see some specific quotations from these alleged "moderate Muslims" who conveniently agree with everything you say. I am also really not sure how you have been "proven correct" in anything, when your contribution on here has been one long diahorretic pebbledash of fail from the beginning of the thread.

It's not a "smear" to point out that you know absolutely nothing about Islam, about multiculturalism, well...about anything germaine to this discussion, really. Nor is it a smear to point out the JohnTyndall-style nature of your views on the topic, given that they dervie from a position of total ignorance.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure Reynard will be thrilled to know that the anti Islamic marches in Germany were held in cities that have a very low Muslim population such as Dresden whereas pro Islamic marches were held in cities with the highest Muslim population such as Berlin.

Belter that Reynard's trying to portray Europe as this beacon of enlightenment throughout history defending itself against intolerant Islam completely ignoring the centuries of expulsion, discrimination, forced conversion and outright extermination that Europe excelled at.

Well she isn't going to say that is she?

No, I'd imagine she's going to continue saying the complete opposite, a la the "Islam belongs Germany" statement, or her participation in the Muslim community marches this week.

The fact is that she DID say multiculturalism has utterly failed. Just as it has here. And everywhere else in Europe. And the reason it has failed is certain elements of Islam simply refusing to integrate. Isn't it? Or maybe its something else? You tell me.

It's people limiting their own and by proxy the country's economic potential by not learning the language properly. It says so in the article you posted, you total dullard :lol: Yet again, no mention of Islam being the problem.

Whoops!

who created, trained, funded and armed the Taliban in the 1980s? (hint: it wasn't a Wahhabist fundamentalist drinking tea in Saudi Arabia)

who created, funded and armed ISIL in its early incarnation?

That's not to say that radical Islam is ALL the fault of certain foreign policies enacted by Western powers in the last 30 years. No one has actually suggested that (another of the many straw men of yours that people are pointing and laughing at)

I would like to see some specific quotations from these alleged "moderate Muslims" who conveniently agree with everything you say. I am also really not sure how you have been "proven correct" in anything, when your contribution on here has been one long diahorretic pebbledash of fail from the beginning of the thread.

It's not a "smear" to point out that you know absolutely nothing about Islam, about multiculturalism, well...about anything germaine to this discussion, really. Nor is it a smear to point out the JohnTyndall-style nature of your views on the topic, given that they dervie from a position of total ignorance.

Thats what the muslims last night said too. And they were talking about the radicalisation of muslims in THIS country. Try again.

Belter that Reynard's trying to portray Europe as this beacon of enlightenment throughout history defending itself against intolerant Islam completely ignoring the centuries of expulsion, discrimination, forced conversion and outright extermination that Europe excelled at.

I haven't. At all.

No, I'd imagine she's going to continue saying the complete opposite, a la the "Islam belongs Germany" statement, or her participation in the Muslim community marches this week.

It's people limiting their own and by proxy the country's economic potential by not learning the language properly. It says so in the article you posted, you total dullard :lol: Yet again, no mention of Islam being the problem.

Why was it she said multiculturalism had failed in Germany?

Thats what the muslims last night said too. And they were talking about the radicalisation of muslims in THIS country. Try again.

be specific, Reynard.

what Muslims? where? what exactly did they say?

given your form for just making shit up and hoping it won't be challenged, forgive me if I don't take you at your word.

be specific, Reynard.

what Muslims? where? what exactly did they say?

given your form for just making shit up and hoping it won't be challenged, forgive me if I don't take you at your word.

Its on iplayer if you want to go and watch it.

As you yourself did only yesterday? But THATS OK... <_<

I thought Islam disapproved of that sort of thing.

I'm afraid Islam is more ambiguous than some other religions.

So that paradise would not be a bore for Muslims with different proclivities. Allah also promised his blessed that in paradise, "round about them will serve, devoted to them, young male servants handsome as pearls well-guarded" (Koran 52;24) "youths of perpetual freshness" (Koran 56;17)

A couple of Hadith, which are not the words of Allah but Muhammads own ramblings does condemn sodomy. However, there is a strange double-mindedness about homosexuality in Islam. The great Muslim poet Abu Nuwas glorified homosexuality in his notorious poem the Perfumed Garden:

O the joy of sodomy. So now be sodomites, you Arabs. Turn not away from it. - therein is wondrous pleasure. Take some coy lad with kiss-curls twisting on his temple and ride him as he stands like some gazelle standing to her mate - A lad whom all can see girt with sword and belt not like your whore who has to go veiled. Make for smooth-faced boys and do your very best to mount them, for women are the mounts of the devils.

This paradoxical attitude towards homosexuality runs through Islamic history.

Why was it she said multiculturalism had failed in Germany?

:huh: Are you pretending to be this thick?

Because nearly 50 years after their immigration policy (which also included bilateral agreements with countries like Spain and Greece btw), poor Germany language skills are still an expensive and economically limiting characteristic of the immigrant population. I've repeated this a few times from the article you've posted now.

So how exactly are you coming to the conclusion that Merkel thinks Islam is the problem? She hasn't said it, she's pretty much said the opposite.

What a riddy this has been.

:huh: Are you pretending to be this thick?

Because nearly 50 years after their immigration policy (which also included bilateral agreements with countries like Spain and Greece btw), poor Germany language skills are still an expensive and economically limiting characteristic of the immigrant population. I've repeated this a few times from the article you've posted now.

So how exactly are you coming to the conclusion that Merkel thinks Islam is the problem? She hasn't said it, she's pretty much said the opposite.

What a riddy this has been.

The vast majority of German immigration has been Turks and Arabs in recent times. They havent "integrated". Why not?

where did I make anything up? I used a figure of speech.

:1eye

so your argument is "they just said it and therefore I'm right".

guid ane.

99% :1eye

The vast majority of German immigration has been Turks and Arabs in recent times. They havent "integrated". Why not?

99% :1eye

So why was there lots of pro islamic marches in the cities with the highest Muslim populations ? They must be integrating just a wee bit wouldn't you say ?

I have absolutely no idea. I've spent about 4 days of my life in Germany. Didn't get a full understanding of the cultural integration system in that time. I'm sure you know though, seeing as you've managed to develop theories about what Merkel thinks, despite having failed to produce any quotes that back them up yet.

Or maybe you realise that you've yet again failed to understand something you've read on Twitter correctly and have taken to asking questions inanely.

Guess we'll never know.

Archived