Meadow vs Hurlford GAME ON

meadowx1

Yer at it!!Hardly an easy 3 points. Meadow were better team first half and Hurlford score as usual from a corner. If Meadow scored the penalty then I think would have drew but have to score your chances and we didn't until late on with McCann's wonder strike after Taz scoring a outstanding goal for use.

Yer at it!!Hardly an easy 3 points. Meadow were better team first half and Hurlford score as usual from a corner. If Meadow scored the penalty then I think would have drew but have to score your chances and we didn't until late on with McCann's wonder strike after Taz scoring a outstanding goal for use.

Pen looked soft to me, maybe the better team 1st didn't cause or gk any problems tho, conditions where tricky today and yir right I am at it but you already knew that :)

You say "Hurlford score as usual from a corner" as if it is a bad thing - maybe Meadow should learn to defend them better. First half was pretty even though and no score would have been a fairer reflection.

Ford controlled large chunks of the second period and I can only remember two Meadow shots on target, so I do think it was a deserved victory rather than an easy 3 points - but also agree if pen goes in, it probably finishes 1-1.

Disappointed we didn't test their keeper more especially in the 2nd half playing down wind. We had a lot of the ball but no end product. The quicker Chris Hall and Paul Maxwell get back to fitness the better.

Weird how our away form seems better than our home form. Would put money on beating Hurlford at Blair Park.

Another excellent win for Hurlford.Great team spirit.Folk think they are a 1 man team in Kean but they are far from it.Impressive.

Any dives fae Rossco today :)

No, but a couple from Sawyer - Rosco contented himself with a high tackle on Staunton and saw yellow.

Not a great game to watch. Weather didn't help that though. Nothing much in it. Hurlford probably just about deserved the 3 points. Soft penalty but probably the right decision. Just the right hight for the keeper but still a good save. And uncharacteristically no diving from Robertson today. Just shows he can stay on his feet when he wants. Which probably makes it worse.

No, but a couple from Sawyer - Rosco contented himself with a high tackle on Staunton and saw yellow.

Mibee Robertson knows he went a wee bit Ott at Kibirnie and made an erse of himself.Dunno why he does it as he is a bloody good player.

That would have given Staunton something to really moan about,never heard a guy moan to a linesman as much as he did during the match against Ladeside.Good player though.

I was surprised how neither team appeared to use the wind advantage by having more shots at goal. I'm still not sure wether Ally got caught out by the shot or if was just unstoppable (will let the highlights decide). As for the poster saying that we scored from our usual corner! Are we not entitled to? After all the corner came as a result of one of the Medda boys slicing his clearance out of the park.

Medda look a good outfit and as a previous poster also pointed out are better away from home (a bit like ourselves). This won't be helped by whatever negative comments were shouted towards the Medda dugout that they reacted to at full time from one of their own fans.

Haha brilliant game finishes 2-1 and if meadow had scored panalty it would've been a draw. Are you Andy Townsend?

Haha brilliant game finishes 2-1 and if meadow had scored panalty it would've been a draw. Are you Andy Townsend?

Meadow were on top at that stage and would have gained at least a point if scored that penalty in my opinion. But we didn't and dropped points.

Meadow need big maxi back there was a couple of balls that flashed across the face of the goal that he would have taken advantage of but as Stuart said in a earlier post they are much better side away from home.

Hurlford were a bit more street-wise in the end

And despite it not being the best game quality wise the second Hurlford goal and the Meadow goal were very good/

Archived