Today's scores 10/1/15

glensmad

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rossvale 4v3 St. Rochs, St . Rochs finished with 8 men, rossvale 3 v0 up when the St. roch no8 was sent off just before half time, 4vo to rossvale then st roch scored with a penalty and then scored a second goal about 50 seconds later another penalty made the score 4v3 then st roch had another 2 men sent off near the end of the game.

The current horizontal snow showing why it was sensible to stay indoors,

Watched a bit of that towards the end and I'm reminded why winning at Sauchie is always good value. The boys who sit near the camera are absolutely demented. f**k knows what the Camelon number 3 did but whatever it was, it was qualify. And of course the piece de resistance is the young boy - let's call him the apprentice - implicating the ref because he comes from Carronshore. Magic stuff.

Penicuik have had a few good results this year

I was impressed with Penicuik today. I thought they were the point they took and have been a great addition to the Super League top flight. Bit backs to the wall stuff during the second half but they defended well and were always dangerous on the break.

I know Referee's usually get stiffened on here but well done to Mark McHenry today. From a neutral point of view I thought he and two Assistants had a great game especially taking the conditions into consideration.

Archived