Wet Shave/Dry Shave

Romeo

How do you shave?  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what I mean and yes, it does a much better job than the disposable cartridges. There's no pivot to the head so it requires more time and patience which probably has a lot to do with it.

I know how to use a safety razor - it's all we had when I started shaving in the 70s. Arguing that it gives a better shave is a bit like stating that sending a telegram is more efficient than texting someone.

Electric each morning, with the shadow back by around 3pm. Often the electric razor fails to remove the longer hairs on the neck, so I always make sure by scraping a Gillette over them.

Need to have a wet shave once in a while, though.

I know how to use a safety razor - it's all we had when I started shaving in the 70s. Arguing that it gives a better shave is a bit like stating that sending a telegram is more efficient than texting someone.

Get your preparation done correctly and a telegram is much better than a text.

Arko shave soap, double edged razor blade, septic soap bar and arko moisturiser for me. A hot towel shave from the local turkish barber is the dogs!

Is that the barber on the corner of Primrose Street Waspy? If it is, does he sell the Arko after shave creams by any chance?

Is that the barber on the corner of Primrose Street Waspy? If it is, does he sell the Arko after shave creams by any chance?

The guy on primrose street did sell the shave soap.

post-35456-14212668644011_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure If he is still selling it? With regards aftershave creams I'm not 100%. I usually buy all that sort of stuff whilst I'm on holiday, I get a years worth of stuff for about a tenner.

Archived